Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I give up!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:40 PM
  • 15 Replies

you know i have been a member of this for a good while now since before i had my ds . And i have tried so many times to talk to someone on here and make some new friends. But on here just like in the real world i am a total outcast that noone wants to talk to. for fear of being caught being friends with a loser. i make a post hardly anyone replys, i reply on a post and it goes dead. im probably going to delete my account either later tonight or sometime tomorrow.

I'm tired of being the black sheep that no one wants to talk to. This site sure does know how to mess with someones self-esteem and has kicked my depression into overdrive.simple frownbanging head into wall  seri i have no friends to lean on and no parent to support me in any form.. uuuuugggggg FML

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
harpsichord
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:40 PM

...I'm sorry?

brownhairday1
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:42 PM

Hunny i'm sorry you feel that way.....same thing happens to me on here

HannahLee87
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:43 PM
Same thing happens to me :|
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
connie45
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:44 PM
You cannot rely on strangers to measure your self worth. You need to become secure with youself. No one but you can do that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:44 PM

Sorry I dont recall seeing any posts you make.   I have felt like an outsider for most of my life.   You almost have to portray a happy go lucky person for people to really want to get to know you   OR be a mean witch as the case is on this particular site.   Did you look into smaller groups on CM?  The larger ones we tend to get lost in the shuffle.

luvmyangel22
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:44 PM
oh my dear, sometimes my posts get lots of replies. but thats only if people want to bash the hell out of me for say oh having a litter of puppies. usually i get nothing. and btw no one knows if you are a loser considering all we know of you is what you let us know. thats the beuaty of the internet. and the scary part, you can be anyone you want to be. head up and just enjoy the ride i like to call cafemom
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NikkiS78
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:45 PM

Don't let it get ya down.  If you don't feel like you fit in well in this group try a few others.  There are TONS of great groups on here.
I've tried to break into NC with no real luck, but I'm still at it, lol.  I used to lurk but figured I'd throw my hat in the ring a bit more.
Find a group based on a hobby or favorite TV show or your Child's age.  You can meet some great ladies on CafeMom!

sexy_lette612

maybe us misfits should start a group of our own?

Gusandruca
Don't let this make you depressed. I'm sorry you feel excluded. But just know it's not intentional.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kirstenrainee
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:47 PM
I'm so sorry you feel that way. :(
Some of the ladies, especially in this group, are mean and I like being under the radar. I'm in some smaller groups and we all get along great. Have you tried that?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)