Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just a question that got me thinking.

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:45 PM
  • 11 Replies

I know someone on FB that is 10 weeks pregnant. She lives in a different town as I do so I dont see her very often. I got to thinking after her FB status said "10 weeks into pregnancy with twins and daddy and I lost one of you babies." Now I heard (not 100% sure how true) that she stabbed her self in the stomach because her Bf and her broke up. She had to have surgury. Now she says that she lost one which was a girl but the other baby is doing fine in her womb. I guess Im confused. If you have twins and stabbed your self at 10 weeks wouldnt both of the fetuses of died especially if she had to have surgury for whatever reason??? I guess maybe its possible but I didnt know who else to ask but here.. If someone has any ideas about this just give me a little information on it. I want to feel sorry for this girl but I dont want to be taken advantage of either... If you need more information I might be able to give it to you but this is all I know... I could do a little researching if I have to..

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
newmommyas1107
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:48 PM

I am saying I dont know how true it is because she does and will lie to get attention...

i.heart.rachel
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:03 PM

BUMP!

3xangel
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:05 PM

idk

cshepard
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:05 PM
Idk about all that but I don't think at 10 wks she would know that one is a girl...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmommyas1107
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:07 PM

Quoting cshepard:

Idk about all that but I don't think at 10 wks she would know that one is a girl...

Ok.. I think maybe this is going somewhere...

Lishes
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:09 PM

There is no way other than genetic testing that she could know the gender of the babies. 

Pnukey
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:09 PM

Yeah, she wouldn't know the gender of either one at 10 weeks. I don't know about the surgery though. Docs can do some pretty amazing stuff nowadays.

mommyof1896
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:11 PM
Bump
Logan_Bellasmom
by Falling Starr on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:11 PM

Exactly where did  you hear she stabbed herself?

aprilsalcro
by Platinum Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:23 PM

Quoting Logan_Bellasmom:

Exactly where did  you hear she stabbed herself?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)