• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

REALLY?!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:44 PM
  • 4 Replies

I've been going though a LOT of issues as of late. Trying an anti-depressant, having negative side-effects to it, dealing with PTSD, PMSD, anxiety & panic disorder, heart palpitations, dual ear infections with vertigo & blood pressure so high I think I just might pass out.....

Anyway..... today is the last day my mom is in state visitng. I asked my boyfriend if he would watch our DD while mom and I went for a quick walk. (I thought the fresh air, and change of pace would help all of the above things I'm dealing with) He agreed to watch her. Well I return after 25 minutes to find the place dark. At 8pm he put her to bed cuz he was tired. He didn't put a pull-up on her (she's 3) and he was in his birthday suite in bed snoring! When I asked why she was sleeping he said cuz he was tired. He promised we'd spend time together this evening and made relaxing plans, but he just didn't feel like it. My stress is out of control right now and nothing is calming me down. DD woke up crying cuz she had fallen asleep crying for me and her nana! He pisses me off to no end. He isn't supportive of what I'm going through and he's being an @$$ to our daughter. Friday marks 4 years together. Looks like I need to rethink some things. The gym is his #1 conrcern in life-not us and that isn't right!

Vent over. Bash away!

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ANP2
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:50 PM
Girl sometimes I just wanna get away from life and just do me.....am so tried and depressed sometimes...I don't believe in taking meds.....I just go with the flow of the day and think about my kids cuz nobody else will....and I pray all day for clamness.....I know what you mean about the man part to....I have an asshole who just thinks about himself half the time and its 11 yrs with him and we r married...lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
artsygirl2010
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:51 PM

i would dump the bf if he is not supportive of you. but that is jmo. hope things get better!

misskrissie
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:55 PM

Yeah, He's a jerk. BUMP!

misskrissie
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:43 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)