Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crazy old people!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:48 PM
  • 6 Replies
So I work in various Walmarts doing cell phones. I see all the strange people. Lol. Anyway, this old guy comes in, probably in his 80's. I help him with his phone and he is just talking. Telling me about his grandkids, asked if I had kids, told him I had two and their ages. He told me I should make my own formula instead of buying this new "poison crap in a can". I told him my baby doesn't get formula. He goes off saying "i don't understand this new revolution of feeding babies with your private parts! MY wife never did such a thing! Just make your own formula! 13oz evaporated milk, 13 oz of boiled water and an oz of Karo syrup per bottle you make!" I was trying SO hard not to laugh lol. He also told me if my kids don't potty train by the time they are walking, I've failed as a parent. My son was 3. I guess I still have time to redeem myself with my daughter. Lmao!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:09 PM

sidesplittinglaughter

ColieO
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 1:09 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Aug. 18, 2011 at 1:56 AM

Actually during the time he would have had kids , to make the formula would be 18 oz of boiling water/cooled, 13 oz of evaporated milk and 2 Tablespoons of White Karo Syrup, lol

I impressed he could remember the basic ingredients.......not so crazy after all, lol

supermom2xlb
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 1:59 AM

Wow. lol

LittleMomma13
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 2:09 AM

oh my goodness lol

ColieO
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 3:02 PM
It just sounds so nasty!

Quoting Sassy762:

Actually during the time he would have had kids , to make the formula would be 18 oz of boiling water/cooled, 13 oz of evaporated milk and 2 Tablespoons of White Karo Syrup, lol

I impressed he could remember the basic ingredients.......not so crazy after all, lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)