Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Holy Mother of God I feel like poop.

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:01 PM
  • 13 Replies

Just whining..  There is nothing I can do so pretty much just venting....  Poor me post..

I had a super bad sinus infection my face (sinus like cheek bones) literally swelled up.  Finally went into the doctors today and they gave me all sorts of medications.  So, my head hurts, my face hurts.  And, I told the doctor I already took two excedrens, and a 12 hour sudafed.  He told me I have to take the meds he gives me anyway...  So, on top of all the medicine I've already taken, I also had to take a double dose of antibiotics and a 500 mg of some sort of anti inflammatory pain killer (<- which isn't helping the pain btw)..  Because I felt like such crap, I've hardly eaten.  So, now my face hurts, my head hurts and because I took all that medicine today my stomach feels like I want to puke/poop all over the place but I can't (I would gladly to get it out of my system). 

Blah.  Today is pretty sucky.  Can't wait until I start feeling better.

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
artsygirl2010
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:02 PM

maybe you should take a nice hot bubble bath and kick back and relax. somethimes bubble baths and hot showers help me feel alil better.

kidkrazyinAK
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:03 PM

Eat some yogurt, or your tummy will feel worse later.

.betty.white.
by bilf on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:04 PM

Sounds awful.  All I have is strawberry.  Does it matter?  I'll go eat it now. 

Quoting kidkrazyinAK:

Eat some yogurt, or your tummy will feel worse later.

blessed107
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:05 PM

So sorry hope you have a better tomorrow.

ffpm10
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:06 PM
Eat lots and lots of yogurt and ice your face.
I am convinced NOTHING is worse than a sinus infection.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CelticMom82
by Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:08 PM

I know how you feel. Instead of a sinus infection though I have a blocked and infected salivary gland. I can't eat much either so makes me feel even worse. Let's hope this is the start of an upswing ;)

.betty.white.
by bilf on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:14 PM

:(  Hugs and hope you feel better!

Quoting CelticMom82:

I know how you feel. Instead of a sinus infection though I have a blocked and infected salivary gland. I can't eat much either so makes me feel even worse. Let's hope this is the start of an upswing ;)

owl0210
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:16 PM

Sinus infections suck I get them every year. Have you tried draining your sinuses with warm salt water? That will give you some relief. Hope you feel better and get your stuff back :) 

ffpm10
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:21 PM
Ooooo netti pots work great!!!!

Quoting owl0210:

Sinus infections suck I get them every year. Have you tried draining your sinuses with warm salt water? That will give you some relief. Hope you feel better and get your stuff back :) 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bird16_J
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:25 PM

Ugh I've been there before too and OMG it's fucking HORRIBLE to deal with! I swear those things are the devil! lol I'm sorry momma I do hope you get to feeling better soon! Like another lady suggested eat some yogurt that'll help make you feel a little better and maybe some toast too that ALWAYS makes my tummy feel better too

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)