Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How soon is TOO soon?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:19 PM
  • 67 Replies

To start thinking about Halloween costumes?

I need ideas for a post I am writing. What are the best costumes you've ever seen for kids??

EDIT: Made a post! http://randomosityblog.com/2011/08/sibling-couple-and-family-costume-ideas.html

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JBDslittlemam08
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:20 PM
Hell, I've already decided DS is going to be a pirate this year!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robsgurl_23
by Platinum Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:20 PM

my kids have not really talked about costumes yet but my oldest say she wants to be a wizard..my youngest I dont know what she wants to be but I am sure it is going to be something with wings 

jillbailey26
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:21 PM

My favorites are the unique ones.  Not the normal, peas in a pod, pumpkin, fairy stuff.  Last year my boys were Ghostbusters.  I think they want to be the same thing again this year.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

JennerS22
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:22 PM

I'm letting Keeva pick her own.  I want Ren to be a bat again.  I can match him.  Although.. I really want a Wilfred costume this year... haha!

MommaSiete
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:22 PM

It's not too soon right now!

MamaSince08
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:24 PM

My aunt makes all of her kids' costumes. They have been Doc Oc from Spiderman, Wednesday Addams, a bat, Chucky, Ursula, Weapon 11 from Xmen, the Corpse Bride...They are all awesome costumes. She even made a Devil costume for my daughter when she was 10 months old. It was way better than a store bought one. =) 

PEEK05
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:24 PM

I knew what my daughter was going to be after last Halloween. For my son we aren't sure. We are buying a costume next month though.

zooeysmom
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:25 PM

Lol, IU think of costumes for the next halloween the day after halloween.

BabyDamien13107
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:25 PM
I'm thinking about it already. My 4 year will probably choose a pirate or cowboy (thanks to Cowboys and Aliens). I'm still not sure about my 10 month old, I'm excited about her costume. The Best costumes I've seen are usually homemade ones. I especially liked one my friend made for her baby, she dressed her like Boo from Monsters Inc. when she was in a monster costume.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsDean
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:26 PM

I saw a astronaut costume while shopping at The Childrens Place last week. I thought it was neat.

My sister told me once she saw a costume this little boy was wearing. He had it rigged so he turned into a car like a transformer. I am betting you can google homemade transofrmers costumes to find it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)