• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dance Moms...

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:38 PM
  • 12 Replies

Wtf? These moms are horrible to their kids! I was in dance from age 3 to 16 and my mother never treated me the way these ladies treat their girls.

Has anyone else seen the show?

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
canelamami
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:39 PM

I've only seen the previews and think its disgusting that someone would put their kids in this dance studio! A friend watches it and says it's totally insane. 

ElleDiem
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:39 PM

Bump :)

canelamami
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:40 PM

let me add... I also can't believe how these moms act... I would NEVER act that way... 

ElleDiem
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:40 PM

The ladies are horrible!! Especially the instructor. Ugh it makes me so sad for the kids.

Quoting canelamami:

I've only seen the previews and think its disgusting that someone would put their kids in this dance studio! A friend watches it and says it's totally insane. 

ElleDiem
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:42 PM

Right?! Ridiculous!

Quoting canelamami:

let me add... I also can't believe how these moms act... I would NEVER act that way... 

ElleDiem
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:43 PM

Bumpppp

mitty18
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:44 PM
Yea i watch it every Wed. I would be ashamed to behave that way on tv or in front of my child. Those poor girls even look embrassed when their parents are acting like toddlers. And a few weeks ago they did a totally inappropriate dance with crazy revealing outfits. I'm waiting for tonight's episode to come on at ten.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosaleeandtwo
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:44 PM
I've only watched about 10 minutes of it and I was shocked!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marinenonstop
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:45 PM
I get so angry at the mom who's daughter keeps coming in second to the other girl and blames the girl who wins. The winners name is maddie and the woman is always saying "Madie being here doesn't give my daughter time to shine." Like really lady??? Be supportive of all the children and worry about ur kid!! What are you showing your daughter about jealousy?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kirstenrainee
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:47 PM
I watch it. I was also in dance & helped teach a few classes, and I've never met an instructor as harsh as abby. But I can't deny she produces great routines.

Kathy (or maybe Cathy?) on the other hand..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)