• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A man w/ wrinkled pants.......whos fault ????

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:41 PM
  • 89 Replies

Lately a newly married co-worker has been showin up to work with wrinkled pants  . Im not talkin bout creases here and there.......they seriously look like he pulled them from the bottom of the hamper.....clean but wrinkled. Well some of the co-workers immediately put the blame on the wife calling her lazy and sayin how dare she let him walk out looking like that.......the rest thought HE was the lazy one for not caring about his appearance (considering the wife just gave birth)..................soooooo....what do you ladies think ??

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-42-
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:43 PM

His mom.

For not teaching him how to iron. Or cheat and throw them in the dryer.

jillbailey26
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:45 PM

It's whoever did the laundry.  It seems as though whoever is doing it is just throwing the dried clothes in a basket and they're picking out what they need instead of putting it away.  So it's probably both of their faults.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

livyla
by Platinum Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:46 PM

Him,  he is responsible for his own apperance not his wife.

beerebelly
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:48 PM

My dh would never go out in wrinkled pants.  He or I wouldn't allow it.  So IDK.

WhitleyLyles
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:50 PM
OMG
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PestPatti
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:51 PM

Who is wearing the pants ?    But I do have to wonder about some peoples style.  My 20 year old thinks business casual is pick it up off the floor and wear it.   Wrinkles and all.  They are clean, he just doesnt mind wrinkles.  My oldest son wouldnt be caught dead with wrinkles. 

EDIT:  I see some women at work with the same "WRINKLED" mentality.

dreamerinluv
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:51 PM

I agree.............my hubby knows how to use an iron thanx to his mom  :-)

Quoting -42-:

His mom.

For not teaching him how to iron. Or cheat and throw them in the dryer.

Kristymomof4
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:52 PM

I don't dress my husband. He is an adult, and if he looks like an asshole, it's his own fault.

dlandrum
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:53 PM

My husband knows how to use an iron better than I do...so to me, it's his fault...

piggy11721
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:53 PM
Ummmm.....she is his wife. Not his maid or mother. It is his own lazy ass fault.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)