Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I give up...

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:45 PM
  • 5 Replies

I give up on everything.... I just don't even know where to go from here... my marriage might as well be gone we haven't talked for days.. it doesn't matter anymore I can't  afford it and am not emotionally ready to leave.

Im tired of running out of money a week before payday. My kids hate me and refuse to listen... I come home from work and I just don't care my house is falling apart I don't eat, I don't sleep, and I just quit! I'm tired of random anxiety attacks and random crying outbursts.

Sorry for my rant but its just easier to type it all out...

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:39 PM

I think you just need some time off. (Can you take a break or can someone come in and help even if for a few hours.) Hugs!

MixedCooke
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 4:52 AM

ST JOHNS WORT--if divorce is easier than continuiing to fight then go for it, your children will go through phases like that, do a little at a time with the house, at least take vitamins if you arent going to eat, melatonin to help sleep, once you get everything figured out than you will no longer have the panic attacks and outburts.  Control what you can and accept what you cannot.

ARmom
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 8:22 AM

hugs

I had many days like that.  Talk to your doctor.  It may be something out of your control.  Good luck!

HouseofFeast
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 8:23 AM

I would check out The Circle Of Hope group here on CM. 

aprilsalcro
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2011 at 8:27 AM
sorry huggs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)