Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im sick of my sister rubbing her 'perfect life' in my face!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:42 PM
  • 8 Replies
seriously. My life is hectic, and by no means perfect. Im a struggling single mom of 2. I go to school, have a son that has special needs, therapy, drs appts, procedures ect ect..and a daughter who needs attention and a sane mommy as well.
i have a bit of help from my gparents but not really emotionally. my sister has a bf to help raise her son, my mom, her dad, her bfs family, and tons of other help. My mom bought her a brand new car at 16, i let her live in my appt that she got me kicked out of when i came to help w my great gma before she passed. Then she ruined allll my stuff...including my furniture...my bed...dining room table and even took my entertainment center apart to go sledding!! But yet everytine i say smething bout my hectic life she says how blessed she is. I wish i could cut her off but i love her son and my kids love her.

Today has been so rough, i started school and had a crazy panic attack and got sick..then i went to lay out dds school clothes for her first day of school and she really has nothing, I wasnt able to get her new clothes for school. On top of everything i have a clogged sinus thats making my head pound! Its been a terrible day! I need a pick me up!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
PEEK05
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:43 PM

I'm sorry. :(

nikkik526
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:44 PM

Quoting PEEK05:

I'm sorry. :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jazzy020106
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:45 PM

well, from the little bit of info the post provides, her life doesnt sound so great either.. from what I gather, she isnt married, doesnt have her own place and is handed everything.. im mainly assuming here.. but sounds to me like maybe she is just trying to make her life sound perfect when it isnt.

AlyDezEli1422
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:46 PM

:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eve210
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:46 PM
I'm sorry. Sending positive thoughts your way :) I hope your days get better. If you ever need to talk or vent just message me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pixxydust
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:49 PM
I feel you I am in a similar boat. Wanna be friends
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
boshs1andonly
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:53 PM

I agree, if her life was perfect she wouldn't need so much help. Maybe she is trying to make herself feel better and this is how she does it. But, I can see how it would get annoying.

Quoting jazzy020106:

well, from the little bit of info the post provides, her life doesnt sound so great either.. from what I gather, she isnt married, doesnt have her own place and is handed everything.. im mainly assuming here.. but sounds to me like maybe she is just trying to make her life sound perfect when it isnt.

Mommyof2n0308
by Platinum Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:59 PM
i know, she doesnt need much help now bc she had someone to help her through school..unlike me.. Im 25 and just now getting my GED. I was 17 when i had dd..worked double shifts and tried goin to school..at that point i had bills to pay and work was more improtant. Then at 22 i had an awesome job got on my feet had ds then when he became sick i lost my job and now here we are...shes had wayyy more support than ive had which is why she doesnt need help now. But im going to do this... My teacher says shes confident ill be done my end of september and have my GED, and is very happy with my progress. I will do this..just got to get through these bumps and its not easy w all the cicrumstances.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)