• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

33 weeks now and is so worried about whatwill come?!?!?!?!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:56 PM
  • 5 Replies

I am 33 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child and this has been such a crazy trip. Throughout my pregnacy my weight was normal except twice I did have two big weight gains.I started at 114 and is now 163. One was in the 1st trimester of 17 pds and the other was in the 2nd trimester of 13 pd. And I never not have movement and sometimes the movement is so much I think it cant be just one in there. Along this process my mid wife has not none why any of it has been happening. matter fact the only thing she seems to be sure of is she dont think it's twins. but twins would explain everything thats been happening. Not to mention fraternal twins run in my family on my mother side. Andnow they found out that I'm  extra hormones and my midwife sent me to find out from a doctor that studies that but he said everything was fine and he didn't know why. I just don't know how it is possible for them to miss a twin? Some please help! Does anyone know if this happens?

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
avi_nevaeh_mama
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:57 PM

Have you had an ultrasound?

southernjess3
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:57 PM

i think you just gained weight. also, some babies act like they are trying to rip out. dont think your having twins

Mbre
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:58 PM

no idea, good luck!

avi_nevaeh_mama

Oh and I gained 57lbs. with my last baby. And my first two kids were super active that I swore there was more then one in there. But all my kids were singlets.

osubucksbaby
Weird...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)