• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what things as a parent do you do...

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:56 PM
  • 72 Replies

that sanctimommies on here might disapprove of?

i let my kids watch tv (they each have cable in their rooms)

listen to music with explicit lyrics

watch horror movies

eat junk food

have soda every once in awhile

play outside alone (with our pitbull *gasp*)

hmmm i'm sure there are alot more but i can't think of them right now.

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaBridges09
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:58 PM

oh my you are such a horrible mother! ?(sarcasm)

MissLinn
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:02 PM
My daughter shakes her diaper to Theory of a Deadman, Papa Roach and other explicit music daily.

We gave her her first taste of chocolate at Christmas when she was 3 months old. Omg she survived!

She has had dogs around her since birth. The first time our younger dog met her she got a big lick to the back of her little baby head lol!

I don't cosleep. I hate it. I like the idea of it, and if our bed were bigger I might do it, but I need my space.

I used a cover to bf in public. Sounds innocent enough, but a lady flipped her shit when someone posted about Udder Covers when I was pregnant with Lis.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandksmommy
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:03 PM

i could never co-sleep!

Quoting MissLinn:

My daughter shakes her diaper to Theory of a Deadman, Papa Roach and other explicit music daily.

We gave her her first taste of chocolate at Christmas when she was 3 months old. Omg she survived!

She has had dogs around her since birth. The first time our younger dog met her she got a big lick to the back of her little baby head lol!

I don't cosleep. I hate it. I like the idea of it, and if our bed were bigger I might do it, but I need my space.

I used a cover to bf in public. Sounds innocent enough, but a lady flipped her shit when someone posted about Udder Covers when I was pregnant with Lis.

mandksmommy
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:03 PM

call cps! lol

Quoting MamaBridges09:

oh my you are such a horrible mother! ?(sarcasm)

OutlawMUA
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:05 PM
Nothing. I'm one of the sanctimommies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunshine06
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:10 PM

My younger kids would run around in diapers. Apparently my sister (a sanctimommy) didn't approve.  She told me to take her daughter to the potty.  She escaped and ran out the door and down the hall naked.(to tell mommy she went potty)  My sister yelled at her.  I said "It's no big deal, my kids do it all the time"  She said "Well we don't do that Sh*t".  I guess it's ok to curse at a 2 year old as long as they have clothes on 0.o

mandksmommy
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:16 PM

they were inside and she still had a problem with it! wth?

Quoting sunshine06:

My younger kids would run around in diapers. Apparently my sister (a sanctimommy) didn't approve.  She told me to take her daughter to the potty.  She escaped and ran out the door and down the hall naked.(to tell mommy she went potty)  My sister yelled at her.  I said "It's no big deal, my kids do it all the time"  She said "Well we don't do that Sh*t".  I guess it's ok to curse at a 2 year old as long as they have clothes on 0.o

MissLinn
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:17 PM
How awesome it must be to be the perfect parent.

Quoting OutlawMUA:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OutlawMUA
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:19 PM
It is. Thanks for noticing!

Quoting MissLinn:

How awesome it must be to be the perfect parent.

Quoting OutlawMUA:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ermka
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:19 PM

omg.. not enough time in the day.. they'd keel over from lack of oxygen from all the lectures..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)