Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My daughter surprises me sometimes with things she knows....

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:03 PM
  • 7 Replies
I am not feeling too chipper tonight. I feel overwhelmed with all the things that need done before the baby comes next Thursday and I had a little break down tonight when I tried to clean up my daughters playroom. I couldn't even get down and pick things up because my belly is so huge I can't even lean over it without my breath leaving my body. So needless to say I'm a little frustrated. Dh helps but I like things done a certain way and his version of cleaning is a little different than mine.

Anyways, after the breakdown I had a splitting headache so I was laying on the couch and dd (3) asks "what's wrong with you mommy?" I told her my head hurt and she said "do you want me to Get you those little tiny things to put in your mouth?" At first I was wondering what in the world she was talking about and then it came to me. She must have seen dh take something for his headache the other day. Its weird what kids remember.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mandksmommy
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:04 PM

they pick up on soo much stuff!

poshkat
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:09 PM

lol so cute!!

IluvSpaghettios
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:10 PM

My DS will turn my heating pad on for me or get me a cold rag. He seems to always know which one I need for that particular headache. It's so cute how sympathetic he is about it. he's only 4 btw lol 

erinsmom1964
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:13 PM

I KNOW what you mean.  Erin is only 2 and 4 months and the other day we where at the rec center getting ready to go in the pool and they stamped our hands with an A.  Erin looks at it points and says "A is for apple"  Then she says "aple."  I am like what???  She is trying to spell apple. 

Today we where driving on a back road I take to go to my Dr in another town.  2 weeks ago I went to get the blood work done first.  As we where driving I pointed out the corn telling her what the fields were.  today we go by and she says " Mommy the corns getting big"    !!!!! 

It amazes me even though she is my fourth what little sponges they are.

anon421
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:15 PM

My 4 year old almost overdose me on Motrim the other day lmao. She wanted to give me 4 pills of 500 mg each.

PEEK05
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:16 PM

LOL wow.

karabearblu
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:21 PM
LOL my husband took Bayer. I don't really like taking anything while preggo so I told her to put a sticker on my head and it would feel better. Ha

Quoting anon421:

My 4 year old almost overdose me on Motrim the other day lmao. She wanted to give me 4 pills of 500 mg each.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)