Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Going to court tommorow

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 9:42 PM
  • 9 Replies
I am done. I am tired of my ex thinking he is going to get away with everything. It states in our parnet agreement that he will keep up with child support. And he isn't doing that. He has failed to pay the rest of last month and hasn't paid anything this month. I am sick of him being a lazy parnet. He is riding around with new rims, a new cell phone (he brags about this stuff with a friend that is friends with me to). I have been working with him and child support trying to get this all resolved, but he isn't wanting to work to get this sloved. I feel like he isn't leaving me a choice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 9:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Lovebugbaby
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 9:43 PM

Good luck hun

sorcha1945
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2011 at 9:44 PM
Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skyelyns_mommie
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 9:44 PM

good luck

EbonySnow
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 9:45 PM

the very best of luck mama!

redhead-bedhead
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 9:48 PM

Good luck!

ashleehoward
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 9:50 PM

Where I'm at they automatically take it out of his paycheck. I'm so glad they do that too otherwise dick face wouldn't pay shit.

JackieGirl007
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 9:55 PM

Ah, sounds so familiar. I took my ex to court and told him from now on he can deal with child support cuz I got sick of asking him for help, him telling me  he was broke. Now child support just takes it right out of his check and it helps so much!

lovebeingmrs
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 10:21 PM
Child support used to take it out of his check till he upped and quit his job. He is so full of lies, he tells me one thing , tells child support another. I am just so sick of it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CountryGirl0809
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 10:29 PM

good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)