Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what happened????

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:14 AM
  • 16 Replies
The post just dissappeared! I think it got deleted, but since I'm mobile, I don't know. Oh, well!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SammiBaby
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:15 AM

If we're talking about the same post then yeah it probably got deleted. I was just finished typing out my reply and went to hit reply and BAM I got the friggin death message.

carrolmomof3boy
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:17 AM
The one about the mama wanting free time with dh or to do homework or something?

Quoting SammiBaby:

If we're talking about the same post then yeah it probably got deleted. I was just finished typing out my reply and went to hit reply and BAM I got the friggin death message.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LILY581
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:19 AM

gone and It was just getting interesting 

LTsMommy07
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:21 AM
I was only on page 8...dang it!!
carrolmomof3boy
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:21 AM
Who deleted it? The op or cm?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashanti22
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:23 AM
I see I missed something again
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LizzieAnnesMom
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:23 AM

That one was just plain ridiculous. I could tell I would just be beating my head against the wall by the end of it so I left early on. What happened?

Quoting carrolmomof3boy:

The one about the mama wanting free time with dh or to do homework or something?

Quoting SammiBaby:

carrolmomof3boy
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:26 AM
It was confusing. First she was mad because she wouldn't get free time with dh, then it was that she wouldn't have both kids together, and then it was to do homework.

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

That one was just plain ridiculous. I could tell I would just be beating my head against the wall by the end of it so I left early on. What happened?

Quoting carrolmomof3boy:

Quoting SammiBaby:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carrolmomof3boy
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:27 AM
Not sure why it got deleted. I've seen posts get a lot worse than that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:27 AM

dudes. idk why I'm not on CM 24/7. I miss ALL the good stuff. Even the stuff that happens while I'm in other posts! I'm an awful CMer.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)