Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Big Brother.

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:14 AM
  • 23 Replies
Who got booted off tonight? I missed tonights episode, dammit lol. I hope it was brandon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PEEK05
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:15 AM

Haven't seen it, bump.

totalbitch8604

Brendan!

mandksmommy

i dvr'd it and i'm not watching until tomorrow...idk why i even opened this lol

momof4bzN2gz
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:17 AM

Quoting totalbitch8604:

Brendan!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SammiBaby
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:21 AM

I'm very happy that Brendon got voted out. I am, however, guilty for voting him back in. I can tell ya who won the HOH if you like. lol :)

Icpjuggalette
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:24 AM
Yes please!lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lizardannie1966
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:30 AM

I missed the episode, too. We went out for the night.

As much as Rachel and Brendon are obnoxious together, as a couple, I really think Shelly should have gone home. The house and the game are eating her alive.

Then again, that can be good for the other players.

Has anyone won HOH yet or are they making us wait until Sunday night to find out? Ultimately, I'd like to see Jeff win this year and since Brendon is gone. If Danielle, Portia or Kalia win it, Rachel will be their next target. If any of the others win it (outside of Shelly, who's after Rachel now...or was, last time I saw it), Danielle should be their next target.

The house should be a lot of fun now, with Brendon gone for good and Rachel not being the vindictive type. <tic> lol 

SammiBaby
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:31 AM

Well they're not airing it until Sunday but somebody did win.

I feel like a party crasher saying who it is but what the hell!

I about jumped for joy when I seen that Jeff won! Sexy motherf*cker.

SammiBaby
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:33 AM

My favorites are Jeff and Jordan. Ultimately as long as one of them win the whole thing I'm happy. I'll be content with Adam if he wins. I cannot stand Dani, Kalia, or Porsche. I've never really liked Dani though. She's always gotten on my nerves. Rachel was okay at the beginning of her original season...but this one...ESPECIALLY last week...holy fuck was she annoying.

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

As much as Rachel and Brendon are obnoxious together, as a couple, I really think Shelly should have gone home. The house and the game are eating her alive.

Has anyone won HOH yet or are they making us wait until Sunday night to find out? Ultimately, I'd like to see Jeff win this year and since Brendon is gone. If Danielle, Portia or Kalia win it, Rachel will be their next target. If any of the others win it (outside of Shelly, who's after Rachel now...or was, last time I saw it), Danielle should be their next target.

The house should be a lot of fun now, with Brendon gone for good and Rachel not being the vindictive type.  lol 

Lizardannie1966
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:40 AM

LOVE Jeff and Jordan. She's already won two years ago, though, so I'd like to see the Chicago hunk win. ;)

Adam's a good guy and I see him less as a "floater" than I do Kalia, Shelly and Portia. <~~These three, I cannot stand.

They need to get Dani out. She could win this thing all over again, just as she did four years ago. She's good at this game. TOO good.

Brendon, I actually like minus Rachel and he's a very good competitor. He's dumbed down by her. 

Rachel is better IMO than last season and only by a margin, but only when Brendon's around. She still has her little annoying tantrums. I have no clue why he puts up with her. Talk about love being blind. lol 

Question-was Evil Dick on this season at all? I see a pic of him on the intro next to Dani and when they all had their partners. But I haven't read anything about his eviction?

Quoting SammiBaby:

My favorites are Jeff and Jordan. Ultimately as long as one of them win the whole thing I'm happy. I'll be content with Adam if he wins. I cannot stand Dani, Kalia, or Porsche. I've never really liked Dani though. She's always gotten on my nerves. Rachel was okay at the beginning of her original season...but this one...ESPECIALLY last week...holy fuck was she annoying.

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

The house should be a lot of fun now, with Brendon gone for good and Rachel not being the vindictive type.  lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)