Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

yesterday: 4yrs since mom passed away.. also my mc due date

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:17 AM
  • 6 Replies

so yesterday was a very emotional day for me.. I had a miscarriage and was due yesterday... which is also my sm who raised me from 6 and up 4 yr death anny... I was 7 weeks pregnant and she was so excited for me...

we burried her on aug 21... which just happens to be her birthday... she od on pills and on her birthday she was entering rehab for her addiction to pills...

i loved this woman to death and with all my heart!!!

Im really lost bc her family has completely shut me out of their family... this happened sunday.. when they told me i wasnt in their family since moma died... my dad doesnt talk to me anymore bc the whore he is with now well easy and a nice way to say is we dont get along and i can not stand her dirty ass daughter and her 14yo pot head son who was also arrest 3 weeks ago for drinking and driving ( his dad has custody of him and well they are just shitty parents) she lets him do whatever the hell he wants to do...

my mom was strict I wasnt allowed to have a cell phone till i turned 17 which i got pregnant and married all at 17! ok she was strict and so was my dad... now he doesnt give a damn about anything.. my 13yo sister just got her 1st tattoo by my brothers best friend and also got her nose pierced! she has a different hair color every 2-3weeks... i mean ever since he got with this lady its all about her and like his attitude is fuck his kids!!! since me and her dont get along my dad hasnt been to any of the birthday partys for my girls... my girls are 3 and 1. he doesnt come see them and when i go over there they just go in the room and dont come out till i leave... he has changed alot... and might i add that he meet my real mom (who im now best friends with we have had a lot of problems in our past too like me not leting  her come to my wedding ... i didnt even tell her about my wedidng) anyways he meet my mom while she was pregnant with me. he signed my bc and everything and has always been there for me... he even always told my siblings that he loved me more since they almost lost me when i was a baby (born at 22wks) but i dont think he really ever meant that.. i think he was just being his goofy self that he USE to be! so my dad was the best dad ever until my sm died and he went crazy and got with wanda 3 mths later... yea 3 mths.. my sm & dad was married 10 years. (feb 15,1997) anyways how to i go about handleing all this... idk think it matters but im bipolar and my moods seem to change about this alot.. today im sad that i dont have really a family anymore and yesterday i was glad that i knew the truth that they never really loved me... my husband says i better off with out them but i just dont know....

sorry had to vent and cry a little!!

my sm was really the only mom i had for a while but i love my mom to death.. im so glad we have got our relationship back together and our best friends now... but i just really miss my sm.. i could tell her everything... the look on her face when i told her she was gonna be a grandmother was priceless she was SO excited..

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
army09wife
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:17 AM

bump!!! some please tell me how to deal with this

mandksmommy
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:20 AM

:( idk what to say but i'm sorry.

army09wife
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:21 AM

really bad picture of me but a great one of her grave plot! where i am on the back it has me and my sisters and brothers name on the back (Kimberly, Heather, Dj, Foster, & Desirea in order of age... yes im the oldest my ss heather is 3mths younger than me... )  

army09wife
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:28 AM

bump!

mommy2b4evr
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:49 AM
Seek counceling! Not trying to be rude, but I think that is what you may need to do! Good luck momma. (((HUGS)))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)