Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FOR ALL OF U HAIRDRESSERS..AND DOES OF UU THAT MAY WANT TO HELP TOO(**pictures of my hair added**)

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:39 AM
  • 36 Replies

WHAT ARE THE COLORS(BOTH THE BLONDISH AND BROWN) I WOULD NEED TO ACHIEVE THIS LOOK(BOX DYE)...AND PLIZ DNT TELL ME TO GO TO THE SALON....LOL...I HAVE A VERY LOW BUDGET TO WORK WITH SINCE HUBBY AND I R MOVING..BUT I REALLY WANT TO DYE MY HAIR LIKE THIS..I HAVE SAVED UP FOR THIS AND I HAVE ENOUGH FOR A GOOD BLEACH AND SOME BOX DYES...AND ANY CONDITIONER I MAY NEED... THANKS IN ADVANCE.....

PS.: I ALREADY HAVE THAT HAIRCUT

this a picture of the length...the tips didnt come out though....

this is a pik were u can see my bangs...

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kirstenrainee
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:41 AM
What kind of bleach did you get? What's your hair texture like?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlebabybliss
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:44 AM

Honey Blonde and Golden Brown?

b_rod
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:47 AM
Take this pic and match it to the boxes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
megdm06
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:55 AM

I'm sorry but I'm gonna say it: please leave jobs like these to the professionals.  I know it's cute but I've seen too many at home bad dye jobs, especially when there's mare than one color involved. 

Maybe I'm being pessimistic but this has the potential of having you walking around looking a really hot a** mess.

Good luck and if it works out post pics and make me eat my words!

Blue-PinkDream
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:59 AM

i know..i have seen alot of bad results aswell on other ppl that try and do it on their own...but i really want to try it....if it comes out nasty...i willl just have to wait to dye it againt..but thanks anyways...

Quoting megdm06:

I'm sorry but I'm gonna say it: please leave jobs like these to the professionals.  I know it's cute but I've seen too many at home bad dye jobs, especially when there's mare than one color involved. 

Maybe I'm being pessimistic but this has the potential of having you walking around looking a really hot a** mess.

harpsichord
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:00 AM

Quoting megdm06:

i agree

zooeysmom
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:00 AM
Anything that requires lightening the hair should be leftnto the salon. What color is your hair, whats the the texture? To achieve that look your going to need lightener, toner and a permanent color. Not to mention the damage it will do, especially not in a salon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Blue-PinkDream
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:01 AM

i will see into this colors thanks.. =)

Quoting littlebabybliss:

Honey Blonde and Golden Brown?

angeline
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:01 AM
What color is ur hair now? It might be worth saving up a but more to gobto a salon, u can really damage ur hair.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Blue-PinkDream
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:03 AM

well i have only bleached it once before...but i dnt recall what i usd..so i bought the white out kit at hot topic..and i have curly hair...but i will iron it....it is not too thin but not coars either.....and i dnt have alot of split ends....if any

Quoting kirstenrainee:

What kind of bleach did you get? What's your hair texture like?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)