Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So effin what...

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:24 AM
  • 13 Replies
It's all crumbling. My life as a whole. Jobless, helpless. Lights getting shut off, phone getting shut off. Bout ti get evicted and I'm rring so hard ti make things better. Wish I had life insurance so maybe I could make it all better for my babies. Everyone saysthings will turn out ok. Really? I'm not so sure. Waiting for this unemployment sucks. Everything is getting further behind.
Just venting.
I know. The title says it all.
I wish I felt some self worth and less insomnia.
Kill me now please. I'm done.it's bedtime.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nicndetsmom
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:25 AM
*trying and*to
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bananahammock1
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:27 AM
Woah hun, calm down. I know its rough, I've been there! You need to keep going with your head held high and don't let anything defeat you! What doesn't kill us makes us stronger! I'm here if ya need to talk :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CheshireCat420
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:27 AM
I'm sorry :-( I hope things get better for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kayla2013
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:29 AM
I am so in your shoes. I just wish there was an easy button for everything. good luck and say some prayers. im trying too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2_3blessings
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:30 AM

yep sometimes life sucks... I hear ya. Hope things look up soon.

born2bAmother
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:31 AM

hang in there....i know the feeling....im going through almost everything your going thru but couple that with being preggo w/gestational diabetes and in the hospital on i.v fluids becuase im low on amniotic fluid...and a hubby that keeps getting caught looking at nude photos ....i know im not the sexiest thing on 2 legs right now but damn.....lol

try_again_love
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:31 AM
I'm sorry you're going through this hun.

Suicide isn't the answer.
Your children would NOT be better off w/o you.

Have you contacted churches to see about help w/ paying your bills?
Social services to receive assistance? (Food stamps, cash assistance, section 8 housing)

Can you sell anything of worth on EBay or Craigslist?

Hugs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ADULT.CONTENT
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:35 AM
Hun i hope things get better for you. Suicide is never the answer and even if you had life insurance from my understanding is they don't pay out on suicides.

keep your head held high and be there for your babies. Things will get better. Your going through a rough patch and while you may not see it right now. You will have opportunities. Your. Babies need you. Show them how strong you can be and work through these problems
Sweet_Faith
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:09 AM

Where's your faith?

Rachael12022010
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:48 AM
Hard to see it now..but things will get better, and when they do, you will be stronger. While you are going through it though, just know you are not alone and you can and will beat this!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)