Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your DH/SO's hobbies?

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:30 AM
  • 4 Replies

DH collects and resells antiques (he is out selling today, which is why I thought of this post, cross your fingers he makes a profit LOL)

He also collects and plays tabletop RPGs (roleplaying games, think Dungeons and Dragons but all genres not just action/fantasy)

And, he collects/plays tabletop miniature war games (think warhammer), right now he is big on Malifaux

Of course with the second two comes a love and facination with DICE, which I also enjoy, our dice collection is fun!

I <3 my geeky Hubster

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MarchMarie
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:36 AM

Fine, I dont wanna know *stomps aways..*

*runs back and peeks*  anyone?

atlshine
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:36 AM
Tennis is about all he does as a hobby lately. He used to also do poker, and a couple if other things I forget.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MarchMarie
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:41 AM

Quoting atlshine:

Tennis is about all he does as a hobby lately. He used to also do poker, and a couple if other things I forget.

I wish DH would pick up something more active as a hobby, LOL...

I can never remember everything DH gets into either... he is kind of a "ooo this is fun" for about 2 minutes kinda guy... his facinations come and go.. the three things I listed are the only constants

sugareemommee
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:41 AM

he loves to hike and repel off cliffs.  we go for a lot of family hikes.  camping.. his truck.   He's also super into history, science and politics -- loves to just research and load his brain with info.  He loves his conspiracy theories and NWO crap. I just sit there "uh huh, oh no, omygosh hun that's crazy..."  he's so cute. ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)