Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am such a mean auntie..

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:48 AM
  • 2 Replies

I am watching my nephews today, And Brady who is 2, hit my 13yo, so I asked him if he wanted to say he was sorry to Travis, and he did not respond so I told him If he does not apologize to Travis he was going to go into time out, well he refused to apoligize, so he was put in time out, and he was Crying his eyes out, you would think I was killing the boy, well after his 2 min, I had him look at me in the eyes and told him why he was in time out, and that he knows he is not allowed to hit, and I asked him if he wanted to say he was sorry to Travis and he said "YESSSSSS" all sobby and crying, and he went in to Trav's room and said "SOwwwy Trabis"

Travis is his buddy, So it is more like Travis is watching Brady and Zach is just here for a play date lol! If Brady wants something he doesn't come ask Aunt Jeri, he says "TRABIS!" LOL! I am just here incase something goes wrong. LOL!

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
proudmommy35
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:04 AM

What a mean Aunt you are.  lol.

I have my 4 year old nephew with us this week.  The other day, they were supposed to be picking up toys so we could go outside, and he started to throw them.  I told him we do not throw and if he did it again, he would go to time out.  Well, he did it again, so timeout he went.  When it was time for him to get out, he told me he was sorry, and that we don't throw things in the house.  After picking up the toys, he called him Mom and asked her "to come get him right now" (she lives 4 hours away) because I put him in timeout.  lol.

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:08 AM

Omg boo on you meanie  ;( 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)