Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What this BM wants the SM to know

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:42 AM
  • 51 Replies

Respect me and I will respect you.

Remember that you are his choice, not the choice of myself or my children!

If you love my children and protect them, you will have my respect.

Remember that when you hear how evil I am you are getting one side of a story, and chances are he is stretching the truth.

No I do not want your husband, I left him for a reason!

Bottom line my children are my world, and all I want is their happiness and success in life. If we are on the same page then it is all good, but please remember you are not their mother and that this is not a competition. I already won!

THIS IS THE REASON I LOVE SO DEEPLY

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alwayskk
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:43 AM

AGREE! 

.shank.
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:43 AM
Word.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pochaccotx
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:45 AM
My ex's new wife has no clue about the real him and I feel oh so sorry for her in a way. If she knew what I know she wouldn't of married him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmylife6...
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:48 AM

I can totally relate, my exs wife has no clue what he did to me. I have never said anything, because honestly she would not believe me anyway. She is really insecure, and she hates me. I really did try to first few years, but she is more interested in being a bitch. I stopped trying, I just focus on my kids and deal with the ex as little as possible.

It is a real shame, because I really do not dislike her but it is hard to be nice to someone who hates you! 

Quoting pochaccotx:

My ex's new wife has no clue about the real him and I feel oh so sorry for her in a way. If she knew what I know she wouldn't of married him

.shank.
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:50 AM
While I agree in a sense, he may not be that person with her. He may of changed. Odds probably aren't in his favor, but who he was with you and who he is with her are two different things.

Quoting pochaccotx:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
evansmom0524
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:55 AM

That's true he could have learned from the split and improved himself.  Good point.

Quoting .shank.:

While I agree in a sense, he may not be that person with her. He may of changed. Odds probably aren't in his favor, but who he was with you and who he is with her are two different things.

Quoting pochaccotx:

pochaccotx
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:56 AM
Well while they were dating the 1st 2yrs of his relationship he kept trying to get back with me lol, but she is just as shady as him so I only talk to him if my dd says something bad has happened to her at their house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
evansmom0524
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:57 AM

I never understood why the new gf feels threatened by the baby's Momma or ex wife.  When you have kids together, for me at least, it would take a great deal to break off the relationship.  Why would they have split if they wanted to be together right?

soon2bemomof307
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:58 AM

Awesome. I agree

luvmylife6...
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:59 AM

Exactly, we are exs for a reason. I remarried and have two kids with my husband, I think it is safe to assume that I do not want your man anymore! He is the father of my children, nothing more.

Quoting evansmom0524:

I never understood why the new gf feels threatened by the baby's Momma or ex wife.  When you have kids together, for me at least, it would take a great deal to break off the relationship.  Why would they have split if they wanted to be together right?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)