Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just cuz im a stay at home mom... (piog)

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:58 PM
  • 12 Replies

doesnt mean i dont have a life.. im seriously sick of people asking me to do shit for them.. like i have nothing better to do with my life.. im all for helping my friends and family but not when they get pissy that i cant..

im serious... at least twice a week i get asked to do favors.. which are never returned.. i have no problem doing it when i have time or am able too..

im sorry i dont have the time to drive 45 minutes to you house and sit there all day trying to entertain my 4 year old and not let him touch anything and wait for your satilitte guy.. then i hear.. but its not like you DO ANYTHING.. excuse me...

my son is working on his green belt in Karate... he has OT... my hubby owns a trucking company and i seem to always be running here or running there for the business.. i need to shop.. my son is starting school which i have to drive him to and pick him up.. our bank is over a hour away.. i have a service dog that needs attention.. a 4 year old.. i run a play group.. have a shit ton of paperwork to do.. one of our hunting dogs might very well be preggo.. my son has a strict sensory diet.. which take up alot of time... we are working on going thru everything in storage cuz the roof leaked this past winter... all while having a shit ton of appts and healing from MAJOR surgery and trying to stay positive that my cancer didnt spread...

i dont do anything MY ASS...

and i need someone to watch my son's GOLDFISH while im on vacation and everybody is too busy.. well nemo.. guess you are going with.. smh..

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kristy0833
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:59 PM

oh... and i find time to cook and clean.. LOL

BambiF
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:01 PM

I'd watch your goldfish if I were there!

Prepare to have this turn into a pissing contest.  "Oh yeah well I do all that and have a *JOB*"

Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:03 PM

You don't need a reason to tell anybody "No."  Just say it and let them deal.

kristy0833
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:04 PM

LOL... yeah idk how taking the fish camping is gonna work..

Quoting BambiF:

Prepare to have this turn into a pissing contest.  "Oh yeah well I do all that and have a *JOB*"

kristy0833
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:08 PM

i say no.. i get bitched at.. ugh.. usually i just laugh it off but its getting ridiculous.. im sick of getting bitched at that i dont do anything.. i stopped answering my phone.. lol then they just call my hubby..

mommy_rios
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:09 PM
This .

P.s I hate hate hate when people use that line, oh "since you're a sahm and you're not doing anything you can do _______". Uhm how about NO!

Quoting BambiF:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:09 PM

I would stop talking to these people.  Obviously they are not good friends.

Quoting kristy0833:

i say no.. i get bitched at.. ugh.. usually i just laugh it off but its getting ridiculous.. im sick of getting bitched at that i dont do anything.. i stopped answering my phone.. lol then they just call my hubby..

chasinrainbows
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:09 PM
Post on facebook "With all the favors I am constantly doing for everyone, you would think I'd be able to find someone to watch our goldfish while we go camping". That should do it! lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jnttd
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:11 PM
Aww. The ass wipes can't even stop by and throw some flakes in the fish bowl for your son.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
slayerslegacy
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:13 PM
How long are you going to be gone? Fish can go quite a while without food. Just leave it at home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)