Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Leave MY family Alone!!!!!!! rant/long/cussin.. drama

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:36 PM
  • 6 Replies

ugh so some background and my StbxH used to live in Florida with my family, things didn't go so well and i left him and went back to Texas..its been a yr since we saw each other

My aunt text my mom this morning and informed her that my stbxh was moving back to Florida ( from west Virginia) to go live with MY uncle who hates me and thinks I'm a horrible person/ mother.. we used to live on his property and he made it to where my ex couldn't get a job so he could work for my uncle. we had no money to feed the kids its was bad.. well we moved to a trailer on my friends property to get away from my uncle and stbx got a job but i caught him shooting up pain killers in my bathroom and i left 2 days later.. NOW hes planning on moving back to live with MY uncle wtf man, this is my family not his, and i know damn well my uncle will give him the money and means to take me to court to get my babies for good..

no im not a bad mom , I'm living with my mom and doing awesome since i left him.. but who the hell does he think he is.. this is MY family and my uncle is a conniving son of a bitch who is down and dirty when he wants something. i just hope my ex doesn't start acting like him and think he can come and take MY babies from me.. ugh

sry its long and all over the place I'm just furious and I'm at a loss for what I'm supposed to do :(

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
2xmama85
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:40 PM
The only way he can take away custody from you is if he can prove you to be unfit...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheirMommy4
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:42 PM
It's justy uncle is rich and obviously I'm not and I'm scared
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marluvspooh
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:43 PM

I would have my mom (If it was her brother) explain that my feeling are hurt that he has a former family member staying there.  I'm sorry but I hope you keep your chin up you'll keep your babies.

christina0607
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:43 PM

You're uncle being rich has nothing to do with your kids. If your ex worked for him before and made no money, what makes you think it would be any different today?

Let him lead his life and just move on with yours.

blessed107
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:45 PM

Well if you are not doing anything wrong as far as your children are concern,I don't see how he'll be able to have your children taken away from you.

TheirMommy4
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:50 PM
It's my dead daddy's brother. His sister my aunt stoley fathers ashes and won't give them back. This family is messed up seriously
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)