Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bull-effing-shiz!!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:09 PM
  • 14 Replies
I am..beyond pissed off! On Tuesday DH step-mom told his grandmother and me his sister was coming down until Sunday, she'd bring her and come over to our house to spend time with the boys and we'd go out to lunch. So Wed. I called to cancel my appointment with my trainer, and cancelled a play-date with a friend because I was really happy they were coming down, we haven't seen them since June. I cleaned the whole house just so it would be nice, then around 10 AM on Wed. I get a text saying they'd be down Friday instead, his stepmom was going to stay the weekend. I called his aunt and she wasn't aware of her staying the weekend, neither was the grandmother. So, she pretty much invited herself down, DH grandmother is mad because for one, she doesn't like DH stepmom and two, it's their anniversary weekend she didn't want to spend it here with her. But, everyone is still happy just to get together. So, here it is Friday, DH told his boss he didn't want to work until 7, his sister was coming down (that's 4 hours of double pay) and it's 12:30, I get a text "not coming down **** won't get out of bed. See you next time"
Sooo...DH turned down overtime, DH grandmother cancelled their anniversary weekend plans and DH aunt hired a maid to clean her guest house since it's been remodeled, annnnnnd they aren't coming because they won't get out of bed? BULLSHIT!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alwayskk
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:09 PM

Ugh, that would tick me off, too.

Laura1427
by ★Honey Badger★ on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:11 PM

Wow how damn lazy. RUDE! I would be mad too.

Charweba
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:11 PM

oh that would piss me off too.

smarshy
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:12 PM

Well now you can have a nice night w/your DH and maybe get a sitter. LOL

Hey, at least you don't need to clean.

brettsmomma
by Tammie on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:13 PM

thats pretty rude and most of all thoughtless..

stfu

miss_lisa
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:13 PM

C'mon... no one likes to get out of bed. But you do it anyway, geez.

tinatyty2011
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:14 PM
Daaamnnn, what a way to start a weekend....pissed! Feel your pain!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rhyne
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:15 PM
Still got to clean, DH brother is coming to live with us Sunday or Monday. And I need to find a slip cover for the playroom futon, at least I won't be rushed now lol

Quoting smarshy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smarshy
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:18 PM

Lol well then you REALLY need to go have a date night if someone is moving in soon. Ugh. You will need tonight to remember that you still love each other in two weeks when you are stressed from adjusting to your BIL living there. LOL

Quoting Rhyne:

Still got to clean, DH brother is coming to live with us Sunday or Monday. And I need to find a slip cover for the playroom futon, at least I won't be rushed now lol

Quoting smarshy:

CookieRobot
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:26 PM

Very inconsiderate on their part.  People like that are not worth the time.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)