Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well we were on our way to get dd's school clothes...

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:36 PM
  • 4 Replies

and as I pulled into the mall dd started vomitting. She had been acting a little sluggish this morning but I thought it was only because she hadn't slept well the past few nights. She's running an 100.8 temp and has been sleeping all day. My poor baby.

sad 

"Religion is dangerous because it allows human beings, who don't have all the answers, to think they do."

~ The Dems and the Reps remind me of my kids ~
One is always pointing out the bad things that the other is doing in hopes that I don't notice all the bullshit he is trying to get away with...I'm not fooled by my own kids and I'm not fooled by Politicians.

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Livv066
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:47 PM

Oh, no! I hope she feels better. 

misselphaba
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:48 PM

I wish my kids would sleep when they got sick.  It would be so much easier on everyone. 

I hope your daughter is better soon and you guys can go get her some awesome school clothes!

Luna091306
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:11 PM

She generally doesn't but this bug knocked her out. She's awake now and won't let me leave her side. :(

Quoting misselphaba:

I wish my kids would sleep when they got sick.  It would be so much easier on everyone. 

I hope your daughter is better soon and you guys can go get her some awesome school clothes!

"Religion is dangerous because it allows human beings, who don't have all the answers, to think they do."

~ The Dems and the Reps remind me of my kids ~
One is always pointing out the bad things that the other is doing in hopes that I don't notice all the bullshit he is trying to get away with...I'm not fooled by my own kids and I'm not fooled by Politicians.

NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:55 PM

feel better

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)