Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who lives in missouri?? Help me

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:43 PM
  • 27 Replies

I'm trying to find something fun to do in missouri for the weekend since i think it's going to rain on our camping plans. Obviously I'm looking for an indoor activity, like a childrens museum or something. Something cheap.

Any reccomendations???

ETA I live in kansas city, but I'm looking to go anywhere in missouri. I wanted to get away for the weekend so I wouldn't mind going to st louis or somewhere.

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TrouserMouse
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:44 PM
Which part of missouri? KC area, St Louis area?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hudson.maggie
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:45 PM
We were trying to think of places too :-). There is a place called greatwolf lodge that u can stay at and get free tickets to their water park. They have rooms for about $160 and it fits 6 people. That's where we may go :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hudson.maggie
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:45 PM
This is in Kansas city btw

Quoting hudson.maggie:

We were trying to think of places too :-). There is a place called greatwolf lodge that u can stay at and get free tickets to their water park. They have rooms for about $160 and it fits 6 people. That's where we may go :-)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sierracarlisle
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:46 PM

WHat part of Missouri? I live outside the St. Louis area. You can go to the magic house or the science center?

kellymom127

science center in STL is free (just not parking, well and other activities the the main areas are...)

amyjane22
I'm from MO. If you're near St. Louis, the magic house children's museum is awesome! Also, the science center is pretty cool (especially for older kids) and is free.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:47 PM
What part?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zombiatarian
What part of MO? I live in the kc area and can help with stuff to do around here
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sierracarlisle

I forgot to mention this place, and we are going there in a few weeks! I heard it's soooo much fun! You can look up videos on Youtube!

Quoting hudson.maggie:

This is in Kansas city btw

Quoting hudson.maggie:

I am a GOD fearing, church going, NON-judging, wife to a hard working man,  adoptive mother to the most handsome 2 year old little boy I have ever laid eyes on.  We are in the process to adopt again. If you breast feed... I don't care. If you didn't circ... I don't care. If you don't vac... I don't care. AND if you don't agree with the way I raise my son... I DON'T CARE!

splatz
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:48 PM
Parking is free. You just need to park on the opposite side of the science center. The side by the Zoo. :)

Quoting kellymom127:

science center in STL is free (just not parking, well and other activities the the main areas are...)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)