Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It amazes me *really??*

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:51 PM
  • 32 Replies

How many post someone can make in one day.

I'm sorry, I have a life outside of CafeMom - you know with raising my kid, cleaning the house,saving the world and all :o)

I guess I need to spell out the sarcasm in my post for some of you ... because I totally am not trying to save the world

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jnttd
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:52 PM
That's what mobile is for.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ffpm10

Quoting jnttd:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyFlood
I have to agree. Not just for one person either, I wonder this about several people...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommas3cubs

Quoting mamagreen08:

How many post someone can make in one day.

I'm sorry, I have a life outside of CafeMom - you know with raising my kid, cleaning the house,saving the world and all :o)

How do you know that if you are on here as well?

spastic_poodle
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:53 PM
right?!

Quoting jnttd:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alwayskk
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:54 PM

If you feel so confident and secure in your life, why do you feel the need to put other women down?

I am not working or in school at the moment, but I own my own business, work 3 other different jobs, and I'm a  student.

Along with posting on cafemom, today I have also cleaned my whole house, taken my kids for a walk, played hopscotch with my kids outside and went to the park.

I'm not listing these things to explain myself to anyone- but have you ever thought that perhaps different people are capable of different things?

mamagreen08
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:54 PM

I guess that's true, lol.

Quoting jnttd:

Buggy979
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:55 PM
But if you are keeping dibs on how many post go on then you must really not doing anything you posted about. LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jillbailey26

I do all of that too :)

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

mamagreen08

Okay, then.

My post was out of sarcasm. No need to get defensive ...

Quoting alwayskk:

If you feel so confident and secure in your life, why do you feel the need to put other women down?

I am not working or in school at the moment, but I own my own business, work 3 other different jobs, and I'm a  student.

Along with posting on cafemom, today I have also cleaned my whole house, taken my kids for a walk, played hopscotch with my kids outside and went to the park.

I'm not listing these things to explain myself to anyone- but have you ever thought that perhaps different people are capable of different things?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)