Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

bullying!!!

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:00 PM
  • 8 Replies
i was at the bus stop gettin my 7 yr old ds off the bus and this little boy (hes a yr older than my ds) pinched my son he didnt think i seen it cuz he did it before my ds got off of the bus. This aint the first time, my ds has been dealing with him since last yr. Last yr my ds got suspended cuz of this kid he lied on my son he said my ds kicked him when he was the one that kicked my ds. The school dont do nuthing. But i told his bus driver n he said it will be resolved on monday which i dont believe. Ugh i dont know wht to do n i feel bad for my ds. Any of u mamas been thru something like this ???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:04 PM

Not yet since DD is only entering kindergarten this year.  What methods have you taught your son on how to deal with this person or any that are mean to him for no reason?

flipper_28
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:05 PM

only thing i can suggest is a meeting with the principal...my ds has been dealing with the bullies for like 3 yrs now....but he sorta beat a couple of em up so theres no real problems now....i wouldn' t suggest that by any means but i would talk to the principal and arrange a parent meeting. nip it in the bud before your son finally snaps like mine did.

luvinhim26
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:07 PM
i've told him to ignore or tell a teacher and to tell the kid to leave him alone he calls him all sorts of names. Like b****...gay...f***er.....

Quoting frndlyfn:

Not yet since DD is only entering kindergarten this year.  What methods have you taught your son on how to deal with this person or any that are mean to him for no reason?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pigtail
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:07 PM

We had an issues start up today. A younger kid hit my son and daughter over and over this morning. They crossed their arms and asked him to stop. They told him no. I was getting ready to say something when his mom, who sits in the car at the bus stop, rolled her window down and told him to stop. He spit at his mom! She did nothing. He went back to hitting my kids. I then told him to stop because his mom was watching and let it happen. Then the bus pulls up. I find out when they got home he was hitting them on the bus. I was proud of my kids for not retaliating because this kid is so small compared to them, but I need to nip this issue in the bud. His mom did not seem to care at all. 

luvinhim26
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:08 PM
this kid lives across the street frm me n everytime i want to talk to the parents they wont answer the door
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Msgme
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:10 PM

Been there , done that and it was on the bus as well.  the bully was a 5th grader and my son a 1st grader . The bus driver said he was trying to get the kid off the bus but couldnt.  My sons school wouldnt do anything beccause the bully went to the other school. ( our bus route carried 2 different schools) and the other boys school wouldnt do anything because my son was not a student at their school.  When my son started 2nd grade i thought it would stop cause i figured the 5th grader would of moved onto junior High  but nope he got left back.  After tons of fighting with the schools and other problems with the school we pulled my son out of that school and into another.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:12 PM

I wonder if enrolling your child in a karate or martial arts class may help make him less of a target for the ones who are weak enough to go after the smaller kids.  He wouldnt use it for beating people up but the self confidence that he could defend himself may get the other kid to back off.   For now it seems he is doing the right thing by saying go away and telling an adult what happened.

luvinhim26
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:16 PM
oh and one time this kid got ahold of my sons glasses and broke them. But i was thinking abt putting him in karate
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)