Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

not a good day :( update

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:46 PM
  • 5 Replies

my stepmom bernita is back in the hospital ..

she spent a month in the heart hospital after having heart surgery july 18 th. she went home for 3 days last week but now she is back in the hospital for fluids on her heart which may cause pnumonia , her blood levels are out of whack which may cause a stroke and she is back in icu so no visitors she will be getting a heart by pass monday if her body can take anymore trauma..things are not looking good! i'll have more later 

she had surgery again today monday8-22 they are trying to drain the fluids on her heart . she has been soo sad the last few days, she has been in bed at the hospital she is depressed alone and mad all at the same time.  we will go see her tomorrow if they allow us!  sad

only here are you wrong about:

breastfeeding,am i preggo,cute kids,breakfast,wic,lunch,i think my husband is cheating,school,carseats,formula,soda,should i spank my kid,food stamps,yard sales,fat people,spanking,generics,dinner,playdates,welfare,potty training,spelling,bottles,teachers,toys,ugly kids,diapers,booster seats,do i need a doctor,swimsuits,skinny people and is my house nice !!!

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:49 PM

sorry prayers for her

justgg
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:06 PM

sad

justgg
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:13 PM

sad

justgg
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:33 PM

hugs

justgg
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:14 PM

i need hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)