Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

EFF YOU HOT SAUCE MOM!

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:15 PM
  • 78 Replies
I hope you pay for what you did.

Was watching Jane Velez Mitchell, & they were showing clips of that heffa giving the boy hot sauce & I wanted to cry hearing him scream when she made him take a cold shower.

What a dumb beaver.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BreefullyMe87
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:18 PM

You do realize not everybody has a luxury of having a hot shower, right? Many kids in poverty are forced to take cold showers every single day. 

I think people going off on a tangent about hot sauce and cold water are a little slow and way too spoiled in their own comfortable lives.

-42-
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:19 PM

I just want to hug that little boy and bring him home with me.

And shove a bottle of hot sauce down that bitch mom's throat.

1likeme
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:20 PM
WTF, I am sorry but anyone who agrees with what that woman did to that child is crazy. If you can watch that video and not know without a doubt that was wrong you need parenting classes.

Quoting BreefullyMe87:

You do realize not everybody has a luxury of having a hot shower, right? Many kids in poverty are forced to take cold showers every single day. 

I think people going off on a tangent about hot sauce and cold water are a little slow and way too spoiled in their own comfortable lives.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
P.N._Guin
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:22 PM
This hits too close to home for me to keep myouth shut. It's all about fucking context. As an only means of cleanliness, sure, it could be worse. As a means to punish and frighten, It's deplorable.

Quoting BreefullyMe87:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-42-
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:22 PM

So having to hold a mouth full of hot sauce until you admit you lied, followed by being forcibly put into a cold shower should be perfectly OK?

And everyone has had a cold shower at some point. But you could get out when you wanted to, right?

Yes, we're all slow and spoiled. Totally.

futuremilf831
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:22 PM
Not when its used as punishment.

Quoting BreefullyMe87:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iloveoj
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:22 PM

So does that make it OK for a parent to that to their children in your book?

Quoting BreefullyMe87:

emmys.mommy
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:23 PM

It's not the hot sauce or the cold shower in that video that bothered me.  It was the way she went completely off the handle and TORMENTED that child.  She just HOUNDED him about it.  THAT to me was the abuse.

futuremilf831
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:24 PM
Me too.

Quoting -42-:

I just want to hug that little boy and bring him home with me.

And shove a bottle of hot sauce down that bitch mom's throat.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlyDezEli1422
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:26 PM
Did you not see that episode of dr. phil? She tortured that poor little boy!

Quoting BreefullyMe87:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)