Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm still sick! What the heck is wrong with me?

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:00 PM
  • 7 Replies
Probably tmi just to warn you. I got a headache on monday and the chills. The headache was horrible. Tuesday morning the stomach cramping started along with diarrhea around 12+ times a day. I went to the er wednesday because there was blood in it. They did some tests...and I got those results today...no answers. Meaning no salmonella. I was also throwing up wednesday but that was the only day. The diarrhea never stopped. It's the end of day 4 with the stomach cramps and diarrhea. I still have the headache. I can barely eat. Anytime I do my stomach instantly churns. I've have toast, soup and saltine crackers today. And soup yesterday but nothing before that since monday. I feel like crap. I just want to know whats wrong. My manager (RN) said it could be ulcerative colitis...which my mom has. She said I should talk to one of our surgeons about getting a colonoscopy before I leave next friday.
:( I just wasn't to feel normal again. I'm 24 I wasn't expecting to have to go through one now uggg.
Sorry rant/whine over :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
redneckmama2
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:04 PM

im sorry your not feeling well. i hope you get answers soon and get better sooner!

armygirl16
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:09 PM
Thank you.
And I'm moving from texas to michigan and am leaving next friday or saturday uggg (driving, by myself, well with my 3 year old)

Quoting redneckmama2:

im sorry your not feeling well. i hope you get answers soon and get better sooner!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StOp.PaJaMaTiMe
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:16 PM

omg. did they give you anything to help with the tummy troubles? i hope you feel better soon!

armygirl16
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:03 PM
No, they gave me something for nausea...which I didn't have until that day. They did give me demerol in the er formy headache

Quoting StOp.PaJaMaTiMe:

omg. did they give you anything to help with the tummy troubles? i hope you feel better soon!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armygirl16
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:03 PM
And I only had nausea the day I went to the er none since

Quoting armygirl16:

No, they gave me something for nausea...which I didn't have until that day. They did give me demerol in the er formy headache

Quoting StOp.PaJaMaTiMe:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
indymom72
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:05 PM

you have every right to complain...that sounds awful..I hope you get some answers soon!  Feel better!!

armygirl16
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:36 PM

Quoting indymom72:

you have every right to complain...that sounds awful..I hope you get some answers soon!  Feel better!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)