Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can I get a WOOT WOOT for Chloe!

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:20 PM
  • 7 Replies

I just got my 11 year olds STAR (ca standardized testing) test results for english and she scored a 455!! which is advanced (400-600 is advanced range) That is SO much better than her scores from the last 3 years! I am so proud of her! she took a modified test (because of her dyslexia) which is all the same questions as the other 5th graders but they put fewer questions per page in bigger print and allow her as long as she needs to take it . I haven't got her math or science test scores yet (she takes the regular ones)  but I expect them to be good too. I usually dont let her even see the test results when they come in because I KNOW she is smarter than that and it makes her feel down about herself (4th grade year was full of "I'm stupid" it broke my heart but she had an awesome teacher that helped us tons) she struggles with reading still and I know it will always be a struggle (words that most people even my 6 year old can just look at and know what it says she has a hard time with and has to sound out) but this is a huge step towards her feeling good about herself!

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
winkles115
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:21 PM
That's so great!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommeeTo4
Way to go
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lishes

WAY TO GO!!!

kayandjsmom

That's awesome!! Great job!!

chrismom0306
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:25 PM

way to go

THAT"S AWESOME!!!!

boy n girlAiden & Elizabeth 5-22-09baseballChristian 3-6-00

Sarah993
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:32 PM
Woo Hoo!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GreenEyePixie
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:33 PM

WAY TO GO!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)