Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

travel snacks

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:25 PM
  • 7 Replies
so im leaving for north dakota from texas with three kids tomorrow...what are good snack ideas?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:28 PM

Goldfish, fruit snacks, trail mix (sweet n salty in one), graham cracker snacks, dry cereal, animal crackers and fruit slices.

CanInTex
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:29 PM
We always take goldfish, jerky, trail mix, fruit (you can get presliced apple packages at walmart), juice, fruit snacks.

If you go through Aberdeen South Dakota, they have a really cool playground and some place called storybook village which is adorable, and free!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CanInTex
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:30 PM
Btw, we just went from TX to Canada passing through North Dakota so I totally feel your pain!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissLinn
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:31 PM
Annie's Bunnies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soakley
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:34 PM
I like handi-snack packs.. The cheese ad crackers.. Along with fruit snacks and goldfish
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DYNARAH
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:34 PM

I have to take 7-10hour bus or train rides from here to NYC. I usually pack our own trail mix (almonds, sunflowers, banana chips, yogurt covered raisins), Crackerfuls, and I will make pb & j sandwiches on waffles. You don't have to worry about soggy bread and the kids love that they are eating waffles. Don't forget water bottles.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:36 PM

We travel with all things that won't likely stain.  We go organic, animal crackers, veggie sticks, white grapes, water, salted crackers, apples.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)