Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does your kid...

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:53 PM
  • 17 Replies

snore, talk in their sleep, sleep walk, or anything else like that?

My dd talks.  One night she scared the crap out of me and DH.  She started screaming bloody murder.  We took off running for her room.  She was standing on her headboard yelling that there was a spider in her bed.  She had pulled the sheets and pillows off.  We looked...no spider.  shook out sheets and pillows...no spiders.  We then realized she was sound asleep.  We fixed her bed and told her there were no spiders.  She said okay, curled up, and started talking about swimming in a pond.

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
winkles115
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:53 PM
Dd talks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweets32285
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:55 PM

My 5yr old daughter whimpers, snores and talks in her sleep.  She said some funny things the past few nights but I cant remember what she all said.  We just moved and she is sleeping in my room right now.  Their beds arrive tomorrow.  I once had a conversation with her while she was sleeping.  My 2 yr old son whimpers and snores.  He also laughs alot.

BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:55 PM

My son snores. It's pretty bad at times.

indianamom1985
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:56 PM

My SDD talks in her sleep... One night I went in to make sure she was ok and she told me not to forget her Frozen peas! LOL She doesn't even LIKE Peas!!!

MrS.GiFFord
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:56 PM

they don't do anything. they just sleep. lol. 

TheMrs407
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:00 PM

She talks in her sleep quite a bit and sometimes cries in her sleep.  I've been woken up and gone to her room in the middle of the night only to find my sweetie all cozied up with her blankie, sleeping and CRYING.  It's one of few time I go against instinct.  I'd love to wake her up and save her from her bad dream (or whatever is going on), but I know better.

TheMrs407
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:00 PM

Quoting indianamom1985:

My SDD talks in her sleep... One night I went in to make sure she was ok and she told me not to forget her Frozen peas! LOL She doesn't even LIKE Peas!!!

LOL!  Too cute!

dawnjohnson5
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:01 PM

The 8 y/o ds snores just like the husband and my 6 y/o dd talks in her sleep (loudly).  Lol

Meltopia529
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:02 PM

My son snores! LOL It's really kinda cute! He's 9 months and has snored since he's was born! 

ashleehoward
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:03 PM

youngest snores a little and thankfully not loud either

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)