Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Confessional: What have YOUR kids done when you werent watching them?

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:23 PM
  • 154 Replies

My kid is a tiny tornado. I take my eyes off her for any amount of time and she is into something!

I know Im not the only one with some horror stories!

SHARE EM HERE!

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy2ZOEBETH
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:24 PM

Any chance she gets,she runs into my room and sneaks makeup back into her room. The side of my bed looks like a picasso where she used it as a "testing" station.

Allie_kat1
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:24 PM
She buttered the cat, does that count?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FooLynRoo
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:26 PM

When My son was about 3, I was in the kitchen with little cans of sample paints I was testing.

He took off with one and a brush when I was busy - went and painted the entire tv screen and a few stairs by the timeI caught him.

Another time - he woke up early from his nap - i was stil napping and he had gotten the popcorn maker and was about to plug it in - without the lid on! and i guess and angel woke me I popped up and said WHAT are you DOING he jumped and smiled with plug in hand and said "Im ake you lunch mommy!"

and another time - i was asleep again on the couch - but my husband was home

(i worked 3rd shift) and I woke up and he's standing over me with scissors and a handful of my hair (not cut yet)

I SCREAMED lol

lovinlife13
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:26 PM
She made herself a beautiful toliet paper dress. And veil, and train.... lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lau55
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:27 PM

Cut her hair

emptied a box of corn starch onto the carpet

unrolled half a roll of toilet paper.. then was going to use it all to wipe her butt.

1likeme
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:29 PM
Two of my little monsters dumped a brand new bottle of tide in the carpet then played slip and slide for a minute. It was the biggest bottle at the store to. I don't know how they even lifted it. It took me four hours to clean up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AngylJen
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:29 PM

I went to answer the door and I come back and hes throwing paper airplanes out the window...the window has bars, so he was fine..but I got mad at him.

He's in Florida right now, visiting grandparents for the summer, and today I heard he stuck someting in an outlet and got shocked pretty bad. I was pretty mad.. he got an earful on the phone from me. 

1likeme
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:30 PM
Then there was the bisquick incident. I was in the kitchen and the little bugger smuggled a Costco size box of bisquick and dumped it in the living room. I called him bisquick boy for a few months after that one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1979mommy
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:30 PM

After breakfast my oldest left the butter on the table. Mada decided it was time to butter everything she could reach, included her yogurt.

JBDslittlemam08
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:31 PM

This.

He was supposed to be napping and was quiet as can be. I went to the spare bathroom bc dh was in ours and I walked past DS room and was like "wtf? Why is there a strong scent of baby powder around here?"

Took me 2 seconds to think "crap!" and found baby powder EVERYWHERE!

This was the day all the kinda stuff left his room and went into the master bathroom!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)