Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

i surely did spank him AND HE IS NOT MY CHILD (Vent) **UPDATE IN RED* *Pissed off update in purple*

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 4:57 PM
  • 572 Replies
2 moms liked this

My cousin has me watching her 12 year old son while her 7 year old daughter is getting stitches on her face because her son (Lance) got mad and hit her in the face with a toy truck.

A little background:

This little boy is spoiled and bad! When he spent the night over here last time, he got mad and broke my laptop, drew ALL over my bathroom walls and even raised his fist to my child. That was last year and he hadn't been here since. He's only here today because it's raining out and she needs help not to mention she's paying me $100 to babysit

Well, I don't trust the little boy around my son so I keep him and Kamey as far apart as possible. Anyway, Lance was watching TV and Kamey was napping in his room while I fixed Lance a sandwich for lunch when all I hear a loud bang. I look up and my tv is on the floor and Lance has his arms folded. I ask him what happened and he says: "None of your business trick!" I had to catch myself because I almost popped him in the mouth. So i tell him not to use that word in my house. He gets clever and says"okay bitch." I caught myself again because I don't tolerate disrespect. I grab his arm and put him in the corner and tell him to sit there. The tv wasn't broken or anything so I wasn't as upset as I was.

I go over to Lance, lean over so we can look eye-to-eye and he slaps the SHIT out of me. Like seriously slapped me. And he is not a small boy. I'm 5'5 and about 165 (thank you pregnancy for the fat!) pounds. He's up to my shoulder and is VERY big. He probably weighs the same i do or very close because he wears clothes for men.

Anyway, he slapped me and i rolled up an Ebony magazine, grabbed his arm and spanked him with it. Then, when I finished, i told his bad ass to stay in that corner and not to move until his mother gets here.

When she got here she asked what happened and I told her. So instead of scolding him, she just looked defeated and left. seriously..... I almost choked her for not doing anything. He is too damn old and too damn big to act like that. UUGHHH!!

i was going to leave the situation alone until i read a few comments so i went over there this morning. Turns out... My cousin is leaving the state and divorcing her husband because he can't keep it in his pants... I ask her whats up with her son and she told me that Hubby said not to discipline the child because "women can't discipline a boy like a man can" so she didn't. This i what i think happened.

Lance found out that Mommy can't discipline him anymore because Daddy can only discipline him.

Daddy is away for months and months at a time which means no trouble for him.

Mommy is leaving Daddy. NO more DISCIPLINE AT ALL so he acts up.

I asked her about counseling or sending him to the Boot Camp her brother went to and she says she'll look into it. BUT for the time being she asked if i would watch her daughter until they move. I can't say no because the little girl is as sweet as sugar and is the nicest little thing i have ever met!! So her daughter (Lanny) is her with me now. We start talking and Lanny tells me that her mom tried to send Lance away but their dad let him come back. When Lance came back, he started pushing and punching his mother and all she does is walk away. Lanny ALSO told me that she doesn't want to go home and she wants to stay with me forever because Lance keeps punching her. I ask her if he touched her anywhere else and she says no. She told me that Lance doesn't get hit or anything and that Daddy lets Lance do what he wants because he is the man of the house when he is away.

I ask her again, has Lance touched you anywhere else? And she tells me that Lance some times pulls her hair out and kicks her in the "private". So i ask her is anybody abusing Lance at night time or touching him at all and she says: "No, Lance is bad. I don't like him he hits me too much and he pushes mommy a lot. I see mommy crying a lot. She told my grandma that she's gonna send Lance to camp when we move away. But daddy will just let him come back. Can i live with you forever please? I wont hit Kamey or nothing."

And i set her in front of that t.v. with Kamey, called my cousin and i didn't mean to snap on her the way i did but i couldn't help it. She's never had a backbone... EVER! If you told her to jump off of a bridge, she would do it then come back and ask for your approval as a damn ghost. I mean... who allows their child to put their hands on you?! I told her that she needs to send him away NOW because she wont be able to afford it after the move. Not only that, but her husband is living in california for a few months to be with him "Family friend". UGH!!! IDK. I really don't. And I still think there is something else going on that they're not telling me. I just have a feeling... But for the time being, Lanny lives with me now which is another mouth to feed. She's starting school so it wont be too hard on me. But i can manage because she's safer here....

and a side note: If i didn't have my son, Lance would be right in my house going through a boot camp with me because He knows i am not to be messed with now and he KNOWS i am not going to tolerate the cursing. I think I might call my brother and let him know that Lance is hitting his mother and see how much he likes that

Lance told his Dad like i was supposed to be threatened or something? IDK but his Dad calls me and ATTEMPTED to curse me out but got stopped DEAD in his tracks. I told his grown, disrespectful, no-parenting ass that he needs to bring his cheating ass back out here and handle his responsibilities because if he would have handled it before, I wouldn't have had to spank his child. I also told him that if i ever catch his child raising his hand to someone else or disrespects another adult, I will take my belt off and wear his ass out like the adult he thinks he is AND have his child out side holding 3 buckets of water in each hand.

So he tells me that if I do, he will have me put in jail. I laugh and tell him that it wont happen because I will press charges on his future jailhouse child and have his ass in juvie so fast he'll think he teleported there. AND i also tell him that he needs to protect his daughter and wife from that monster of a child because he is hitting people like he's a grown man defending himself

so our father of the year tells me "My son can hit who he wants when he wants! Period."

So i tell him no he can't. He hit me and got his ass tore up with a magazine. And you're lucky that was it! If he grows up thinking that he can hit who ever, somebody is gonna put his ass in the hospital and you're gonna be pissed off and ready to sue! So watch your son and discipline him before his ass ends up in jail with a bunch of killers!  And he tells me that if his wife and daughter are too weak to defend themselves then thats on them and i hang up then call my cousin and tell her to leave Lance with his father and take Lanny as far away from them as possible. Don't have any contact until Lance is properly disciplined and she says she will but idk...   vent over for now

I'm a single mother to the worlds BEST baby. Kameran Karma Love... always know that mommy loves you and will move the world to make you smile

Mommys lil man and the BEST birthday gift i will EVER get

by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 4:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
proudmommy690
by Platinum Member on Aug. 23, 2011 at 4:58 PM
that is ridiculous! she lets him get away with it...she needs to do something about it! i would've spanked him too!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stefvan
by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 4:59 PM

I'm a spanker - but he sounds beyond just a kid getting into trouble. 

Kaelaasmom
While he was wrong for hitting you, what you did was utterly unacceptable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KME445
4 moms liked this
Yeah normally I am all about don't EVER touch other people's kids (and I don't spank my own), but in this case, girl you get a pass. And LMAO at the rolled up Ebony!
kidkrazyinAK
by Silver Member on Aug. 23, 2011 at 4:59 PM

Good for you...someone had to do it

rocker_mommy_08
2 moms liked this
I would have beat his ass after him calling me a bitch
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof3-2008
by Silver Member on Aug. 23, 2011 at 4:59 PM
2 moms liked this

he would not be back in my house

proudmommy690
by Platinum Member on Aug. 23, 2011 at 5:00 PM
i would have used a belt not a soft magazine!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jodyann2
by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 5:00 PM
1 mom liked this
She may have saved it for the car. I would NOT have used a magazine. I would have used a damn wooden spoon!!! What an asshole! I don't care what age. That kid is a jerk. Sorry I am mad for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KarmasAMommy
by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 5:01 PM

He's not

Quoting mommyof3-2008:

he would not be back in my house

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN