Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Teletech@home

Posted by on Aug. 29, 2011 at 12:56 PM
  • 17 Replies
Have you heard or worked for this company? How does it pay? Im getting interviewed for customer service rep. Any tips? Experiences?
by on Aug. 29, 2011 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TrinArmy
by on Aug. 29, 2011 at 1:06 PM
Bump
TrinArmy
by on Aug. 29, 2011 at 1:09 PM
Anyone?
tasukete
by on Aug. 29, 2011 at 1:10 PM

Never heard of it.  Sorry.

MioriLane
by on Aug. 29, 2011 at 1:10 PM

I've never heard of it.  I'm hoping you get some answers.  I'd like to know, too.

twisted_charlie
by on Aug. 29, 2011 at 1:12 PM

Go to the work at home mom group, I think there is a thread in there that talks about that.

heathermichelle
by on Aug. 29, 2011 at 1:14 PM

Never heard of it.

ashandmasysmom
by Silver Member on Aug. 29, 2011 at 1:16 PM
I worked for them for year. Its not a bad job, but is a pain. You get paid every two weeks and stay on top of your hours, sometimes they try and short you. They also will ask you to log off if its not a busy day so you wont get all of your hours. Your house has to be absolutely quiet while working, if any household noise can be heard on your end you will get in trouble. I only left the job because I was moving out of state and they would not approve my time off for me to move. Also if youneed to request time off its not easy, they tend to not give it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TrinArmy
by on Aug. 30, 2011 at 8:28 AM
Quoting ashandmasysmom:

I worked for them for year. Its not a bad job, but is a pain. You get paid every two weeks and stay on top of your hours, sometimes they try and short you. They also will ask you to log off if its not a busy day so you wont get all of your hours. Your house has to be absolutely quiet while working, if any household noise can be heard on your end you will get in trouble. I only left the job because I was moving out of state and they would not approve my time off for me to move. Also if youneed to request time off its not easy, they tend to not give it.

thanks so much, and what exactly is that you do? What hour shifts they usually have available?
TrinArmy
by on Aug. 30, 2011 at 8:29 AM
Quoting twisted_charlie:

Go to the work at home mom group, I think there is a thread in there that talks about that.

thanks!
pigtail
by on Aug. 30, 2011 at 8:29 AM

Quoting MioriLane:

I've never heard of it.  I'm hoping you get some answers.  I'd like to know, too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN