Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Need adult conversation!

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2007 at 7:58 AM
  • 8 Replies
Hello,  I am new to cafe mom.  I have never posted or chatted via the net.  After having my third baby it seems I have less interaction with other adults and I miss conversation. I am looking forward to hearing form other parents who are going through this.
ARK
by on Feb. 19, 2007 at 7:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Neta
by on Feb. 19, 2007 at 8:19 AM
Hi there, 
I am neta and I would be glad to chat with you any time. I am not sure how grown up I am because here lately I have found myself talking like my 3 & 4 year olds but hey we can give it a shot.
ARK
by on Feb. 19, 2007 at 8:21 AM

Quoting Neta:

Hi there, 
I am neta and I would be glad to chat with you any time. I am not sure how grown up I am because here lately I have found myself talking like my 3 & 4 year olds but hey we can give it a shot.
ARK
by on Feb. 19, 2007 at 8:22 AM

Quoting Neta:

Hi there, 
momis2busy
by on Feb. 19, 2007 at 8:26 AM
Hi and it sounds like you and I agree with the same thing, we need adult convos!! I am a 22 year old sahm to two boys, 2 1/2 and 6 months. I dont have any friends that have kids or anything like that, so I dont go out much. I will talk to you. Have a good day and looking forward for some conversation!
Stephanie
Robin
by Head Admin on Feb. 19, 2007 at 8:26 AM
Hi Ark,

I also just had my 3rd baby and feel the same way!  He is now 6 months old...and I have a 2yr old, and 5yr old.  It's nice to come here for adult conversation.

We have 3 daily chats in the newcomers club group chatterbox...10am, 2pm and 10pm.  You can chat at other times, too...just ask someone to join you!

I look forward to getting to know you better!
SmileRobin
steph1599
by on Feb. 19, 2007 at 9:19 AM
I don't think  I have ever been so lonely in my life, I got on here so that I could have a adult conversation every once in a while, not that talking to a 2 year old is not fun but sometimes you need a little more than momma I want to watch a movie, or momma I want some juice.
sity
by on Feb. 19, 2007 at 9:33 AM
Hello,  I know how you feel I am a mother of 3.   So anytime I get any adult conversations its like getting candy that day.LOL  I  am here if you want to chat...
sunshine5705
by on Feb. 19, 2007 at 9:54 AM
 I know how you feel. I have two boys and I'm pregnant with the 3rd. I can't remember the last time I had a one on one conversation with an adult before I joined this site two days ago. My husband doesn't count because we don't really have conversations. I ask him simple questions and I get simple answers. I hope you enjoy the site. It has made a huge difference to my life in just a few days.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN