Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I get to go chop up a turd now....

Posted by   + Show Post

It is so gross...lmao. Someone that lives in my home is on a lot of medications and they have severe constipation issues.  Pooping for them is like giving birth.  I have to keep one of those large paint sticks by the toilet to chop the poop up before it gets flushed or it will clog the line to tight that we have to call a plumber every time. 

Isn't life grand?

by on Sep. 10, 2011 at 9:01 PM
Replies (31-40):
TheMrs407
by on Sep. 10, 2011 at 10:08 PM

You better be getting paid well.

sojourner.
by on Sep. 10, 2011 at 10:32 PM

I got really constipated after having my son. My hubby is so sweet that he chopped-turd for me when I could finally get "junior" out. :)

TrouserMouse
by on Sep. 10, 2011 at 10:36 PM

No, the bathroom issues are related to the disability and medications.

Quoting Jamie0908:

My brother has this problem. Is the disability related to the bathroom issues?

Quoting TrouserMouse:

They have a disability. Is that a good enough reason?

Quoting .SweetEmotion.:

Why not make them do it. Unless it is you and your not saying anything!? lol

TrouserMouse
by on Sep. 10, 2011 at 10:39 PM

I do, but I do it because I care and enjoy helping people and taking care of people. Chopping up poop isn't that bad really, but it sure isn't the highlight of my day. 

Quoting TheMrs407:

You better be getting paid well.

TrouserMouse
by on Sep. 10, 2011 at 10:40 PM

Now, that is love!

Quoting sojourner.:

I got really constipated after having my son. My hubby is so sweet that he chopped-turd for me when I could finally get "junior" out. :)

katie023
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Hey, I'm 15 due july 23rd the last month I've had a lot of potty problems its been the size of a sub which is embarrussing at school. It won't go down I just have to leave it. I thought I was the only one that ever happened to. Just how big was it? And have u done anymore after that were big?? Sorry if its tmi I'm just not sure who else I could even ask I'm sure as hell not gonna ask my friends at school...

Quoting sojourner.:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
vetNmommy
by Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:42 AM

My 5 year old has pooping issues.  My gosh, his poops are HUGE! I feel so badly for him.  ): 

Rhonda142
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:55 AM

I don't care how painful if someone is gonna drop something that large they  need to cut that sucker lol. Maybe they need some extra fiber? 

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:04 AM

Lovely!  What about them taking Miralax or something to helps break it up?

FooLynRoo
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Sometimes I get constipated and ill get a big turd and I literaly do lamaze to grunt that fucker out
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)