Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I get to go chop up a turd now....

Posted by   + Show Post

It is so gross...lmao. Someone that lives in my home is on a lot of medications and they have severe constipation issues.  Pooping for them is like giving birth.  I have to keep one of those large paint sticks by the toilet to chop the poop up before it gets flushed or it will clog the line to tight that we have to call a plumber every time. 

Isn't life grand?

by on Sep. 10, 2011 at 9:01 PM
Replies (41-46):
knagsmom
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:07 PM
Ds is 5 weights 40 lbs has this same issues and breaks my toilet everytime. Sucks he is on all the meds too

Quoting 1busymomma03:

=(  Is there any medication that can be given to help with the constipation issues? Miralax? Or other laxative? My youngest DD had constipation issues and she had to be on miralax and a senna laxative daily to help her...

Quoting TrouserMouse:

I don't even know how it comes out.  The person is like 5'6" and weighs 105 lbs.  Teeny little thing...ouch!

Quoting 1busymomma03:

That sucks that you have to do that, but I would say it sucks worse for the person that has to push that kind of a turd out. =(  I feel bad for people that have constipation issues. I know from personal experience how terrible it is!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momstermom85
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:06 PM

throwing up

3boysmommaNY
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:19 PM

The guys in my family have an intestinal issue that makes them do that. My oldest has grown out of it (i hope for good) and my middle boy is currently going through it :( Its no fun! GL momma!!

Jubileee
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:21 PM
My little brother is the same way at 17 yrs old 6' and 135 pounds :( My mom became friends with the.plumber because he was at her house so much lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
daytonbaby210
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 12:01 AM

oh i hate those kind of shits. I have megacolon and have that problem from time to time. It sucks majorly.

unspecified42
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 12:02 AM
This is so funny because we were just talking about this last night at work!!! Lmao!! (We're nurses and someone was saying they once had to chop up a patients turd to get it down the hopper)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)