Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Period that lasts forever....

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:16 AM
  • 11 Replies
I have been bleeding for 5 weeks non stop. It's been 11mths since I had my dd and 3mths since I weaned. I didn't even bleed this much after I had my girls one was 3 weeks the 2nd was a week. This is seriously frustrating.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommynwife26
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:35 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TygerLily62
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:36 AM
Have you been to the dr?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AngelMama6203
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:42 AM

I'm in the same boat. Today was day 28. I'm sick of this. I called my GYN office after 2 weeks and they didn't really seem to care. Kept taking my pills, Sunday I start a new pack. If it doesn't go away I'm making them give me an appointment!

Mommynwife26
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:43 AM
No insurance. No money.

Quoting TygerLily62:

Have you been to the dr?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommynwife26
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:44 AM
I am not on birth control if I was there would be an explanation.

Quoting AngelMama6203:

I'm in the same boat. Today was day 28. I'm sick of this. I called my GYN office after 2 weeks and they didn't really seem to care. Kept taking my pills, Sunday I start a new pack. If it doesn't go away I'm making them give me an appointment!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robertskids219
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:44 AM
Did u call ur doctor???, hope its not to bad. Just make sure that u watch it so u dont ?hemrage?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kagegirl
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:45 AM

I did that after my daughter was born. 18 freaking months worth of it. All my doctors brushed me off. Get on Spryntec birth control. Your hormone levels need to even out. 

jnttd
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:47 AM
It doesn't cost money to CALL a doctor. If they think it's serious then you need to find some one who will take a payment plan.
I get seriously pissed off when people say, "I can't go to the doctor- I don't have any insurance/money." The financial aspect should be the least of your worries when you have a serious medical problem.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AngelMama6203
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:47 AM

Quoting Mommynwife26:

I am not on birth control if I was there would be an explanation.

Quoting AngelMama6203:

I am on it and I still have no explanation! For me, no BC is a reason I tend NOT to have a period at all, so to have one this long is beyond aggrevating, as I'm sure you know! lol

Mommynwife26
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:50 AM
Well we are being kicked out of our house. So yes our financial situation is a little more important right now.

Quoting jnttd:

It doesn't cost money to CALL a doctor. If they think it's serious then you need to find some one who will take a payment plan.

I get seriously pissed off when people say, "I can't go to the doctor- I don't have any insurance/money." The financial aspect should be the least of your worries when you have a serious medical problem.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)