Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You wont believe what my DH saw today...

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:41 AM
  • 6 Replies

he was driving to the store to get some food and when he got back he told me that he saw these people driving and in the passenger seat was a women who as HOLDING ON TO AN INFANT CARSEAT that was on her lap!!!! WTF can someone be thinking in order to do that!  man some people are so F-ing stupid! i told him he should have gotten there plate number and call the police so they could keep an eye out for them, and he was like yeah i should have. ugh some people!

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Helloitslate
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:42 AM
I believe it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.BAT
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:14 AM

I believe it, I've seen worse and my boss told me she'd fire me if I reported it to the police. I was working fast food and saw these people with the backseat pulled out of their vehicle with a toddler bouncing around back there and an infant in the front seat in someone's lap and my boss and a couple other people pulled me away from the window before I could even get the make of the vehicle. I was pissed because I would have gladly handed in my hat and name tag ot make sure those idiots were reported.

SlinkiesWifey
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:17 AM

Quoting Helloitslate:

I believe it.

mama23almost4
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:19 AM
Was there a baby in it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BDolphins82
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:20 AM

yeah i would have called it in myself.  That is just ridiculous.  What are these parents thinking.

Quoting Mrs.BAT:

I believe it, I've seen worse and my boss told me she'd fire me if I reported it to the police. I was working fast food and saw these people with the backseat pulled out of their vehicle with a toddler bouncing around back there and an infant in the front seat in someone's lap and my boss and a couple other people pulled me away from the window before I could even get the make of the vehicle. I was pissed because I would have gladly handed in my hat and name tag ot make sure those idiots were reported.

LJC6780
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:22 AM

I've called 'em in before! Idiots!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)