Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is the last?

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:15 AM
  • 40 Replies

Vacation you went on? Where did you go?

Im going on one this week. I am just so excited! First one in 4 years!

Share about your recent vacays and post some pics if ya want!

PS- im going to Arizona.

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
oceanus407
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:16 AM
We went camping last weekend
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hippiemamaof2
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:17 AM

we went to visit our family in FL and then went to sea world and visited BIL in daytona. Sea World was free, and the whole trip was inexpensive. I'd like to do a family vacation to the mountains one year. 

babyzoey1
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:18 AM

OOOH I love camping. havent been in forever though. did you hike at all? any fishing? I love fishing.

Quoting oceanus407:

We went camping last weekend

babyzoey1
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:19 AM

Which mountains? I live in Idaho. Its gorgeous here. Tons of hiking and fishing and white water rafting. Its awesome in the summer time. Also very cheap for hotel stays. ***feels like a cheesy travel agent*** haha

Quoting hippiemamaof2:

we went to visit our family in FL and then went to sea world and visited BIL in daytona. Sea World was free, and the whole trip was inexpensive. I'd like to do a family vacation to the mountains one year. 

lovinglife0682
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:19 AM
I went to Vegas with my family for my sisters 21st. We saw Jersey Boys. Before that we went to Idaho for 2 weeks in July. And in may I went to Tennessee with my mom and sisters for 5 days. It has been a fun summer.
hippiemamaof2
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:20 AM

haha, we're closer to the mountains in TN area. Since we are in KY :) 

MsDean
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:20 AM

We went to Utah to visit family over summer break.

While we were there we went ot Teh Museum of Life which is really neat, We stayed for a week at a Marriot Residence Inn.

We are going to try to make sure we get in 1 vacation a year.

lovinglife0682
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:21 AM
Where do you live in Idaho? We went to Yellowpine and stayed at a cabin, we also drove up to McCall for the day. We drove from San Diego area and it was so beautiful.
babyzoey1

Ive never been to Vegas. Always wanted to go! Where in Idaho? Thats my home state.

Quoting lovinglife0682:

I went to Vegas with my family for my sisters 21st. We saw Jersey Boys. Before that we went to Idaho for 2 weeks in July. And in may I went to Tennessee with my mom and sisters for 5 days. It has been a fun summer.

SlinkiesWifey

We went on a mini-vacay to Angels Camp, CA.  It was really nice to get away.  Our first in 6y.  We hope to go to Disneyland early next year.  I've never been to Disney ... lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)