Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tattoos *pics*

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:08 AM
  • 13 Replies

Outline of it

Finished product (its not crooked, I was laying in a weird postion when he was doing it and i was leaning funny when this was taken)

Does anyone have a tattoo that is really meaningful to them? I got this done May of last year. I was coming out of a bad relationship. It left me affraid to move on with my life. Also alot of my life hasnt been very good and I lived in fear. When I got this done it was my way of telling myself that I was not going to live my life in fear any longer. I was going to love whole heartedly, let my past go. Stop dwelling on things I couldnt change and start trusting people again.

2 months later I meet the man Im in love with today and who is the father of my child.

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TashaB82
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:10 AM
Nice tat!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eyeheartsin
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:12 AM
My DH is a professional tattoo artist and I'm heavily tattooed... most have meaning others are random "just 'cause" ones lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BraedynsMom414
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:16 AM

Quoting eyeheartsin:

My DH is a professional tattoo artist and I'm heavily tattooed... most have meaning others are random "just 'cause" ones lol

O man! I would love that! I have 5 and I want more. Definitely going to get my sons name done eventually, Just have to find a good artist around here since I moved away from the one I had back home

proundmommy2
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:19 AM

My newest one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CMcLaws
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:22 AM
I want an anencephaly awareness ribbon for the baby girl I lost.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dmarie2101
by Diamond Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:29 AM
i only have one. i want more. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proundmommy2
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:31 AM
I'm by far not done. I have one on each foot. One on each wrist. One on the calf of left leg and 5 stars going down my spine. I love stars, all together there is 14 stars tattoed on me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heathermichelle
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:33 AM

I think if I ever got a tattoo I would get a fearless one but I don't see myself ever getting one LOL

BraedynsMom414

Quoting proundmommy2:

I'm by far not done. I have one on each foot. One on each wrist. One on the calf of left leg and 5 stars going down my spine. I love stars, all together there is 14 stars tattoed on me.

Me too! I have 6 stars done on my hips, they're 2 seperate pieces with 3 stars a piece

butterflymomss

Don't have any yet but I want to get one for my daughter and a memorial for my mom. Still trying to figure out what I want but it will probably be a while before I can get one due to finances.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)