Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG I just applied to college and I'm sooo SCARED!!!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:46 AM
  • 3 Replies
Aaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

$95 to send in my application..... I applied for Early Childhood Education at two different colleges, Law Clerk, Social Worker and Photography!

I really want ECE or social worker though, I want to be a teacher! But a law clerk sounds cool and I can upgrade from there too.... And photography well.... Maybe I should change that.. It'd be more of a hobby thing.. I didn't have much to choose from! ...

And now the anxiety and what if's come... I don't even have a plan for my ds! I will make it work though for sure.

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Plankton
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:59 AM
You can do it! I admire people in college. I am going through the same nervousness, but I just need to do what you did and apply already! I have my FAFSA completed and need to make a move...not sure what I want to pursue though.

You go girl! Don't be nervous! You're going to meet new friends with common interests that are nervous just like you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SlinkiesWifey
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:01 AM

I wish you luck!!  

arianna24
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:02 AM
Thanks!! Yes just DO IT!! I always told myself if I sit around and keep thinking about it like Hamlet, I'll end up dead... Like he did. LOL thinking killed Hamlet! So just do it! Haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)