Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

herpes... worst week of my life.

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:01 AM
  • 168 Replies
1 mom liked this
Went to my second job Sunday. Felt tired and cold. Just thought I was a little tired. Later that evening started running a 104 fever, stopped remember conversations o was still in the process of having. Decided to just go to bed. Woke up the next morning still fever, but could actually comprehend things. Went to the hospital. Found out I have a urinary tract infection. No big deal pretty much knew that already... however that was not the last of what I found out. I was also told i have genital herpes. I broke. I've been with one person since my ex and I split. I thought I was doing everything right. I feel disgusting, worthless,and like a leper. No one will ever be with me again. Not my biggest worry right now.
I'm still so numb to it. I'm in so much pain. Mentally and physically. I can't bring myself to talk to anyone or even eat. I feel unworthy of smiling or happiness. I just keep thinking it will all end and be the most fkd up dream I've ever had.
I don't know what to think or how to feel.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stockuponlove
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:02 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SlinkiesWifey
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:02 AM

Wow ....

harpsichord
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:03 AM

i'm sorry, that sucks.

sparkle_monkey
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:03 AM
3 moms liked this
Having herpes does not make you worthless. You do realize that one in four Americans has herpes, right?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaBridges09
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:04 AM

wow....thats heart crushing news...I hope you start to feel better! Its not the end of the world or the worst thing that could happend...But I understand why you feel the way you do...GL

rachblue
I'm so sorry that's awful I can't imagine
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darlula
=(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrystalYaris
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:05 AM
Im sorry *hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
queenmary1o1
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:05 AM
Im sorry hun:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brandyluzdavid
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:06 AM
I am sorry mama. Is there anything can do to help you feel better? We can trade numbers and i'll talk to you, my best guy friend has it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)