Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update on the job I interviewed for........

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:30 AM
  • 4 Replies

So since the interview in August I swear I called the company every two weeks for a status update on the progress. I kept getting waiting on this or waiting on that. I got frustrated and after the last time I called I just figured I didn't get the job and was not gonna call anymore.

Well the end of last week they called me with an offer. They said the reason it took so long was they had no training classes in August (they are moving to a newer bigger building) and that is why it took so long for them to call me. We set me schedule up so that Mom. - Thurs. I work from 10am to 8:30pm (10 hour shifts) and I will still get to keep Fri. Sat. and Sun. off to spend time with the kids.

I am excited and nervous. I put my 2 two notice in on Mon. at my current job and I start my new one Sept. 26. The first week kind of sucks because I have training that week and I have to be there at 8:00am and it is an hour commute, so I will have to leave at the same time the kiddos leave for school. But after that I son't have to leave the house till around 9am.

Thank you TheGreatCthulhu for the siggy!!!!

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mstkn.identity
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:32 AM
Yay. Congrats
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Berkley
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:34 AM
Congrats on your new job!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CasandraFinlay
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:36 AM
Yay! Congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zanny
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:55 AM

Congratulations!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)