Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Famous people? *EDIT*

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:22 AM
  • 68 Replies

Are there any famous ppl (or infamous) in your family? 

Is JFK your 2nd cousin by marriage?  Did you chill with Jeffery Dahmer? lol.

Well damn, maybe I should mention mine. lol. IDK is hes really that famous but I went to HS and was friends with David Hernandez (American Idol Top 12 Guys).

I'm Jillian. I'm 26. I am a CIO user, disposable diaper using, formula feeding, Nick Jr loving, anti abortion, circing mom, pro love who you wanna love  and pray to whoever and whatever you wanna pray to.  I smoke.  I drink.  I spank. I am a Christian.  I am sarcastic and a smart ass.  I have tattoos.  I  have piercings.  I am an Army Veteran an Army Wife  and a SAHM. I love my kids, my hubby and my dog. 

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VeteranMomof2
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:23 AM

BUMP!

CrazyBeautiful.
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:24 AM

My sister looks like Angelina Jolie...does that count? 

liveforever
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:25 AM

My cousin was an extra on Wizards of Waverly Place...she didnt have a speaking role but she was clearly seen for a good amount of time. Does that count? lol

Berkley
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:28 AM
My dad is really really well known in the business world. I'm not comfortable saying who he is though.

No one in my family is famous BUT i have a friend who is the cousin of Amanda Bynes (they've never met or talked though).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gemikris82
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:30 AM

im cousins with jennifer esposito

CrazyBeautiful.
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:31 AM

Oh I used to work with Natalie Holloway's cousin. When she went missing the girl left work and went to Aruba to help search for her. 

CrazyBeautiful.
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:32 AM

I also went to school with NBA player Zach Randolph. Whenever he plays the Indiana Pacers my dad & I go watch. 

pigtail
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:32 AM

I am familiar with some women in this group who seem to think they are famous. Does that count?

CrazyBeautiful.
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:33 AM

I think it does! lol

Quoting pigtail:

I am familiar with some women in this group who seem to think they are famous. Does that count?

nickysmom71
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:33 AM

I have a few....not going into details...not famous, but infamous.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)