Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

losing teeth

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:22 AM
  • 7 Replies
did your kids get a space between their front teeth before they became loose?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
zebbyzebby06
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:03 AM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ermka
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:05 AM

i'm assuming yes.. because my ds's two front teeth are loose.. and it's like they've seperated from the rest of this teeth.. they're both loose.. so they're together.. but there are huge gaps between those two teeth and the rest of his teeth on either side..

I was actually wondering this the other day too.. lol

Mena929
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:07 AM

Both my girls have space between their front teeth, that is how the baby teeth came in and they haven't lost any yet. My son however never had a space between his front teeth and he is losing teeth as we speak, lol. His front teeth are both adult teeth and there is no space between them.

zebbyzebby06
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:08 AM
well my son is going to be 5 in nov. And his 2 front teeth are starting to spread apart. So iam curious if maybe they are getting ready. But isnt he young?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zebbyzebby06
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:10 AM
he had one at first but they grew together and have been for awhile. But the past week or so they seem to have spread apart.

Quoting Mena929:

Both my girls have space between their front teeth, that is how the baby teeth came in and they haven't lost any yet. My son however never had a space between his front teeth and he is losing teeth as we speak, lol. His front teeth are both adult teeth and there is no space between them.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zebbyzebby06
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:42 PM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3gr8tKids
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:42 PM

of course

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)